Reviews for Harry's New Home
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Oh I like Severus' new look, brilliantly done! And the broom too, but "Dear Dragon Handlers Monthly ...scholastic environment?" was genius :D
tambrathegreat chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Hot Snape? I love that he is a little vain and I still love how Harry is misreading his intentions.

Great job on the chapter. I was laughing everytime Snape remembered how nice his hair looked.
LordDarQuing chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Bwahahaha! I can just imagine Hooch getting a hold of herself. *cackles as some of the other reviewers groan or gag* :P

Good story so far, keep it up and post again soon. :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
I ADORED this chapter! The part about Severus's hair was HYSTERICAL! And again, poor clueless Sev had no idea how much Harry idolizes him. LOL! I can't wait for the next chapter!
MotatoPotato chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
That was hilarious! Awaiting more shenanigans eagerly!
supergirl3684 chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
that was so great! Oh the staff's reaction was so freakin funny! "Perhaps some sort of body armor might be prudent – he would have to ask Charlie Weasley at dinner tonight" too great!

I totally LOVE the idea of how you have snape doing those questions to the magazine...brilliant!
Witty Sarcasm chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
(busts out laughing) Oh wow! Snape's got a new look! Gosh, I LOVED this chapter! Everyone fawning over Snape... Ah, cracked me up! The apocalypse! (wipes tear away) Oh boy, that was a good one. (snickers) Snape's hair is the start of the end of the world. The beginning of the end! (flails)

Anyway, this was a great chapter! Just great! And hooray for Harry for using the floo for the first time! (dances)

Sadly, I do not have a quote for this chapter...however, I think a good song for it would be, "I'm too sexy" by...whoever it is that sings that song. (smirks)

SNAPE'S TOO SEXY! (rofl)

Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
LunaSphere chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Here I am bemoaning my fate as I sit to grade an impossibly high stack of English papers, and then, as if powered by my wishful thinking, you updated your story (although really, all I've done now is delay the inevitable...)!

I'm so glad you don't mind my quoting your own chapter back at you, so I shall continue to do so shamelessly!

"Those who (like the Malfoys) had been Voldemort supporters were doubtless wondering if Snape’s actions were part of some elaborate Death Eater plot, carried out under the Headmaster’s nose. Those who had opposed the Dark Lord, openly or otherwise, were equally unlikely to speak up and betray their allegiances until and unless it would be to their advantage." This is just so delightfully *Slytherin*. You characterize the mentality perfectly. It also had me laughing a little-the implicit compliment to Snape, that he oculd carry out such a convoluted plot is sort of wonderful.

This was a horrifically hilarious reflection for a teacher (or hilarifying if you prefer): "He wondered idly if he had been likely to cause them long-term… performance... issues". Snape's parenthetical reflection on the male members of the student body sizing him up "(including several he had not expected)" was equally hillarifying.

Favorite bit of dialogue from this chapter:

“Severus, you look quite… different,” Minerva finally gulped. “Rather – erm – “

“Sexy!” one of the fifth year Ravenclaws squealed to her neighbor. “I never realized he’s so hot!”

Favorite Harry reflection: "He had decided that a way to reassure Professor Snape that he was a good disciplinarian was to show him that Harry took his punishments seriously."

I have to say though, I'm a little confused as to what inspired Snape's shampoo switch.
vincents1lover chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Lol, i saw the "TBC...' andi sillently screamed...it was ocword cause my bro was staring at me and i had to say 'ahrry potter fanfic, it's brillent-' and right as i was about to rant baouthow good of a writer u were and it's just bloody brillent, he threw some badders he fond on the ground at me.

OMGU MUST UPDATE SOON!PLEAE!XD
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
okay... this chapter was hilarious... first the whole snape looks good thing (although i think he looks good even with the greasy hair) and then i gotta say love the little letters to various journals, i find them beyond hilarious

update soon
LycanthaRose chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
lmao. brill chapter! oh poor McGonagall - and Severus!

"The Boy Who Lived To Ignore Green Vegetables" had me completely cracking up and after all that angst earlier, it was a nice break.

I have to say that my heart really did go out to Harry when he first saw his room and the thoughts running through his head, so fantastic job on that!

It's so sad that even now, Severus is still discovering just how hurt Harry was by the Dursleys but it's so very nice seeing him trying to help Harry and warming upto the boy :) Glad we've still got a bit of Severus in denial over his warm and fuzzy ( XD ) personality though. He wouldn't be Snape without his desperate (but amusing) attempts to avoid being 'nice' to Harry.

And the part between Harry and Severus where Harry inadvertantly called him 'dad'...bless! It's nice to see just how much Severus really means to little Harry, and with the contrast to the Dursley's treatment of Harry and Harry's views over 'proper' punishment, i know ive said it before but it really does put the situation into context and makes it so much more emotional.

Overall, fantastic chapter as usual, can't wait for the next one! Well done and keep up the great work! :)

Lyca

p.s. poor Neville! XD
little-sun chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
Hi, I see you turned tragedy into comedy, especially the ch. 9. It was surprising and refreshing. *waves* Mila - Little-sun
Shiva'sGirl chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
oh my! cant wait for the next chap as i loved this one!
Purplehonor chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
Brillant story! This is great! Please continue this - I love the way that you've kept Severus in character but with touches of a softening heart! Great job.
littlesun chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Haha, the misunderstanding is quite hilarious. As much as I love Severus, I like to see him suffer through this. Mila
10,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 669 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 689 .. Last Next »