Reviews for Harry's New Home
Slytherson chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
yo! again your story is awesome!
Slytherson chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I posted your story on my c2 The Best HP Fanfic Stories! hope you write more amazing stories!
Slytherson chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
hopefully by the time I get done with reviewing all your chapters you'll have 10!
Slytherson chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
just making sure I had reviewed all the chapters for hnh!
Slytherson chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
hope your rv hits 1,0 soon!
Slytherson chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
Chapter 17 is great and I so can't wait for your next chapter update cheers!
Jess's Cadaver chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
ah! no matter how many times i say it, it is still true! I LOVE YOU! snape cuddles and massages! *squeak* so awesome! and the whole dumbledore-snape exchange was hilarious - I was (and still am) giggling the whole time. hehe. severus is such a devious and wonderful snake. i love him! i like harry ouchies that result in severus's over-protective streak coming out. thank you so much for the shiny new chapter! it's lovely and funny. *BIGHUG* i will be eagerly awaiting the next installment. _ *more hugs* yay!
maipigen chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
YAY an update!

I'm telling you right now I was getting tremors of angst over the long wait lol, need my fix and my beloved fic...

So happy...

well, let's get on with it shall we?

First of, Draco getting abused by his house, is just priceless, I mean he certainly seemed to fit the part and I sort of think that JK would have written something like this if we'd ever seen from Dracos point of view in the books. ( not that he didn't deserve it that little bugger lol)

Oh and this line;

Those four Ravenclaws had doubtless caused enormous psychological harm to the fragile Potter brat, and it would once again be up to Snape to pick up the pieces."

Like SNapey would even allow anyone else to "pick up the pieces" I mean come on lol

Denial at its finest once again

how dare she speak to his professor like he was a little kid! – but she had mistaken his anger for pain and given him an extra analgesic potion. Harry sighed; he needed to work harder on his scowl if he hoped to ever be as intimidating with it as his guardian was.

Well, here I laughed like a little firl at the mental image of having Harry practising his scowl in front of a talking mirror to try an be as intimidating as h is guardian hhehehe I mean, cvan't you just see it? "I'm big badd ass Potter - Snape wannabe, and the mirors reply in its usual soft tones "You'll need work dear, just tighten your lip a little more, that's a good lad" HeHe

Sorry, probably not funny, but I could just see it..

And another thing, just adored the way you jumped from each perspective of them trying to see if the other one was either A) dissapinted over his obedience and B) terrified( I mean mildly concerned off course) that the child.. I mean brat's mental health or psycical h ealth wasn't destroyed after the ttack.

Professor Snape needed to stop being so nice to everyone! He let the Headmaster and medi-witch and yes, even Harry, get away with treating him with too little respect. He needed to stand up for himself more LOL, here I snorted so loud that I think my BF worried about me needing prof. help.

And btw nice to see Harry being a child and his description of his own enourmous battle skills just revealed clearer tha anything that that is what he still is lol

Mr Potter, you obviously suffered a head injury in the fight. As a result, you can hardly be held accountable for being a trifle impulsive in your speech afterwards.”

Harry blinked. “Really?”

Jep theiy're both so cute and unaware that t hey''ere heartbreakingly naive hehe

And I just have to resay, that I adore the way you manage to make Harry concerned about Snape and his "gentle" manner and that he has to be careful not to be taken advantage of. just soo sweet and I bet if Snape knew he'd go do something equivilant to blow his brains out in embarrashment lol

Snape glowered. He was not being affectionate or caring; the relaxing massage was merely an aide to the occlumency training. That was all. DENIAL AT ITS FINEST Love the way you keep doing that it's soo in character j

Oh and the ending where Snape looks forward to the Marauders going after the Dursleys just looks promising to me hehe

Okaym so I think this little review has gone a bit overboard...but come on what do ya expect fom me? I' m after all ...( Come on let's say it together) the Nr, 1 fan of you and this story!

Oi, just one other thing, please update soon 'because I think I will get severe emotional trauma couigh cough if not.

Still loving your work and your amazing talent and now I'll shut up and let you get on with the next installment hehe

Happy writing

Ditte Mai
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
That was wonderful! Loved the Snape/Harry interactions, especially the massage And Snape's use of big words lol :) And now Sirius is out, its all happening :)
JWOHPfan chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
That was awesome!
dgpolo chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
Another wonderful chapter! Obviously Snape needs to stand up for himself more! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Blueowl chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
*Rubs hands together*

Things just keep getting better and better.

Looking forward to see what will happen to the Dursley's...
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
have i mentioned how much i loved chapter 16... let me reiterate that fact it was brilliant...

and 17 was great too. severus messing with dumbledore's head hehe

update soon i love this story
akumaNakago chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
Yes! I was waiting and waiting for this chapter...

What can I say... It's wonderful that we simultaneously get to know what is thinking Harry and what is thinking Severus. It's so funny that they are thinking and feeling exact the oposite what the other is suspecting. But I really hope that one day they will understand each other and they will TALK about what they feel and think. Cause their misunderstanding is sweet one way but sad the other way. This time it's innocent as well as earlier but what if next time it will lead to some tragedy or at least serious quarrel? I think they need to talk. But maybe I'm wrong.

Ravenclaw's four is expelled and it's good. I must admit I was laughing aloud when I read they had been afraid about their lives. Quite correctly I think. They had Gryffindors, Slytherins and even some Ravenclaws against themselves. And last but not least profesor Snape. Scary...

I was supriesed at the end - I almost forgot that Severus had helped Sirius escape! LOL

I'm waiting for next chapter as always really impatiently.
Amy chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
Once again, another terrific chapter. I keep wondering if you are going to have Harry actually SAY to Professor Snape that he is "pants" at discipline, and worries about other students taking advantage of that?

I love how you've painted Harry in this fic. Honestly, if JK Rowling had written what you have so far, I would have been well satisfied with the book. (I was an "A" student in English, all the way through University, so I like to think I know when something is well-written.) Keep up the awesome work.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

11,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 669 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 689 .. Last Next »