Reviews for Harry's New Home
Angelauthor14 chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
Great chappie! I loved it! I am still amazed at your talent actually, you write so well! I wonder who he has chosen? Can't wait for the next one! Thank you so much for writing this fantastic story!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Lol, I saw that coming from a mile away! I adore this fic so far-you have just the right amount of angst balanced with humor. I love the humor: from talking about Minerva's menopause to Dumbledore telling Snape to go sulk all he needs to after the decision was made, you have made me chuckle quite a few times.

I like your Dumbledore too. I wonder if he had Sev in mind the whole time and just let Sev ramble until he had sealed his own fate, lol.

Good work-I'm off to the next chapter!

black.white.xtina chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
I loved this! I liked how at the first chapter you can just see DD leading Snape into digging his own grave. The end of that chapter was so funny! I liked how we saw how it was a learning curve for Snape as well as Harry with both of them assuming stuff based on their inseurities. Also liked how the Weasleys adapted to Snape and how Snape is growing to love Harry. Also liked how he's getting his revenge on the Dursleys.

Laurenke1 chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
Oh Severus, playing dirty are you?

I would love to see Uncle Vernon's face if he sees his taxe sheets or however they do these things

I loved it
SiriuslySeverus chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
Oh, Snape styled payback... he is a very prickly type of softy. I do understand why Harry would feel safe with him. Snape has the strength to back up his care. Molly as guardian, I doubt, would give Harry nearly as much peace of mind.

Although out of all the characters in HP, I could actually see Molly joining in on Snape's revenge. She is rather fierce when protecting children she considers her own.

Thanks for the update!
goldentree chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
great chapter :) Severus takes the revenge very serious. But I'm glad he doesn't use any unforgivables. I'm curious about the results of his visit. bye :)
lshinnizle5 chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
This. is. incredible.
CalliopeMused chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
I love your Snape, have I mentioned that? I do try to snicker discreetly when he excuses every last nice/kind/protective action to have more Slytherin undertones, because I get the feeling he'd be offended if I just started laughing.

I must say that I'm very impressed with Snape's choices. If the British authorities are anything like the American DMV and the IRS, I might have to sign up as an acolyte.

As for Azkaban-Snape does indeed have excellent taste in associates and blackmail materials. And shady ventures. If Bellatrix is out, Lucius is being a Good Boy, and he didn't much like Crouch Jr. (if Crouch Jr. hasn't been sprung yet)... I am extremely interested in who he would want out of Azkaban to help him out. "Betrayal" and "killing," less nutty than Bellatrix (not hard), in Azkaban...

I'm crossing my fingers and really, really hoping that Snape needs an associate that badly. Your version of Snape-the-not-fully-a-git and Harry-the-obliviously-adorable are brilliant, but they're at their best when they have the occasional other character to react with.

(If it is Rodolphus, then I'll sigh and keep reading to see what you can make of a man that married Bellatrix. If it's Dolohov, hey. The man did manage to kill one of my favorite characters and severely injure another (Remus and Hermione). If it is who I'm thinking, then my roommate will probably stare at me, again, and ask what on earth I'm reading. You'd think she'd be used to me by now, since I tend to get highly distracted by well-written stories.)

So. Um. Very long, quite rambly 3AM review. Summary: your Snape makes me giggle at the computer (in a good way), your Harry is adorable without every getting cloying (and makes missing the point look cute), and the Weasleys are lovely. Snape's business dealings only make it all better.
tonksiscool chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
O my, that was great! You are a proficient writer!

I relish this story and especially the last few chapters, the visit at the Weaslys and the planning of the revenge on the Dursleys... I love your witty, sarcastic style!

Your characterization of Harry and Severus, their conflicting, rollercoaster emotions is excellent. Your portrait of Severus Snape is one of the best I have ever read.

His revenge on the Dursleys is ingenious.

Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us readers! Please update ASAP.
coffee walnut chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
I'm sorry, but i didn't understand the last part of the chapter... i mean, what did Severus do after going to Azkaban?

Rest of the chapter was great, and i loved Severus' idea of deception as well as revenge...
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
Oh brilliant yet again, revenge heading the Dursley's way, I like this idea of Sev hiring someone else :) Update again soon
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
Just read the last two chapters. Ahh, the plot thickens. I actualy feel bad for the Dursley's. However, one should know not to tick off Snape, even if they don't know that said person is ticked off with them
Kenaz Slytherin chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
Luv how ur story is going and can't wait to see what happens next.
PandoraSilk chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
Yipee! You've updated!

I love this chapter! REVENGE with a capital "R"! Yes!

I love the way your mind works! ;)
the-amazing-lyndz chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
omg...loved it...and oddly enough i even thought of a theme song for this chapter for he was getting down and evil the song "smooth criminal" just started playing in my you're doing such a terrific job with this story, and you have me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out about a hundred have such an amazing talent and i'm going to wait /patiently/ the next chapter so i can find out what's happening at the weasley's, and with the dursleys...and so much more...well keep up the tremendous work...

10,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 669 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 689 .. Last Next »