Reviews for Harry's New Home
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
This is a very good and interesting story, I like it
franticllama chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
i love this, its awesome the way you show how snape justifies his affection and protectiveness of harry. it makes me laugh :)
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
interesting story update soon
Ulifan chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
GReat chapter! HArrys so sweet! Its so nice for him to finally have someone who cares:)
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Oh my! Poor Severus, so confused! And if James were to hear that Harry wants to call Sev "Dad", then he must be spinning like a demented top!

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Oh, my... And now Harry is going to be going all Messianic, is he? Well, that's already been done for him; how soon until people start equating the hospital room that he was born in with a stable? How soon until they equte James with a carptenter, or Lily with The Virgin Mary?

Anyways, poor Sev has his jaw dropping like a paving stone!

And no one in their right mind would ever hug Filch, unless it were to be Umbridge!

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Aw... So cute! And Harry says the one thing that has Severus spitting out his tea in shock!

I am waiting to see Ron's reaction to Harry's new guardian! This is quite good!

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
A predictable Molly Prewett Weasley explosion. And a predictable Arthur Weasley calming down. Very good, and quite well written. When Ron finds out about Harry's new guardian/adopted father, will he smash the windows on his way to hit the roof?

xSnapeLoverx chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
LOVE IT! I would type more but my roommate is asleep and I don't want to wake her..*shudder*

keep writing! can't wait to read the next chapter
abraxa chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Great story & great writing! Your dialogues and Snape reflecting his actions are just hilarious.

Thank you so much for sharing this and special thanks for the laughs you gave me! I hope you keep continuing this.
graynavarre chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
This was recommended over on Lily's Charm group. I just started it(after reading the first one) and am very glad you are continuing .

This should be a good ride. Looking forward to more.
PandoraSilk chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
I had read the prequel awhile back and remember thinking that it make a nice longer story; and I was right. I really like how you have kept Snape quite in character; but humourus at the same time; not an easy feat!

I love your story; please update soon!
snarky Beth chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Haha, this was great; Snape is totally flabbergasted! XD The whole interaction in the office was really good :)

I have to agree that McGonagall and Hooch were pretty oblivious about anything other then Harry‘s flying. Yep, definitely Quidditch obsessed, lol. I bet Slytherin is going to be really shocked once Malfoy passes on the news about the guardianship. Probably just as shocked as the Weasley brothers will be.

Can't wait to read the next chapter; I'm curious about how the meeting with Molly and Arthur will go down.
ABookishDream chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
I absolutely love this. I wound up laughing so hard I was crying, reading about Snape trying to justify and reason things out when he really has no clue. And Harry is the perfect mixture of innocence and mischief. Snape has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

"I was just thinking about what to call you" - Omg. Snape's reaction. Lol.
Angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
great fic! I love it! Very well written!
12,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 782 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 .. Last Next »