Reviews for Shenanigans
Chaosgiver chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, I love this first chapter. You had me laughing till I turn purple. I love the would Cuz I'm black gag. I'm black, so instead I always it's cuz I'm Jewish. lol. And what's wrong with the Great Gatsby. It's good book when you skip everything Nick related.
SweetlyBroken33 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
this was funny i wish eddie was a pothead he wouldnt be so upset about everything if that had been the truth lol.. great fic thanks for the good read and im adding it to my favs.
SweetlyBroken33 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
oif someone did dat to me i think i would really die. That would have to be the worst thing that can ever happen to a person in school. this was so funny though thanks so much for such the great read i cant wait to move on.
SweetlyBroken33 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
this one was great too i am loving this fic so far i like the fact that you had bella drinking a lil summin i mean aint no girl as clean as she was i mean she really didnt do nothing but i guess the whole dating a vamp thing was a big enough bad girl thing to do as it was. anyway i think that she should she couldnt have been cahnged with out getting drunk once so thanks for putting it on here it was great and so funny,.
SweetlyBroken33 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
this was good start i was laughin really hard.
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Oh My God, it was all too hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! XDDD
TwilightLovarr chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Again, I can't say more then Brilliant.
TwilightLovarr chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
“Oh, well you’re ugly.”

Excuse me? This little monster was just plain rude.

“Well you have cancer,” I retorted.

WHAHHAH Brilliant!
TwilightLovarr chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
WHAHHAHAHA This chapter was hilarious!

I couldn't stop with laughing. You did an excellent job!

Thank you.
doodlechick12 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Lolz, that was totally hilarious.
sasunaru2themax chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
thanks for updating, i really love these. i annoy the hell out of my family. if you know janis from friends think three times as loud and you have my laugh and i laugh full throttle with this. :D
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
short but good! :)
asf134 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
HAHHAHAHA!
bellahalex chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Omfg pure effin awesomeness! I love love love these stories! You rock!
SaiyukiSucker chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
lol! i loved it! great chapter!