Reviews for Hate is such a strong word
ifasiha chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
can you put this story on wattpad? please its much easier there as it has a mobile app too!
kelly chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
i seriously wanted to punch Suze in the face. and Ginny, so stupid that she said the guy thing before the pregnancy!
*sigh* but i love the story! too addicted to reading it! honestly, even when i'm out with my friends i read it on my phone. cX
Kat-Knife chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
Wow! This was supremely dark and twisted and I couldn't stop reading this. It sort of fascinated me in a horrific way. I kept reading through the account of what Draco did to Ginny and I just feel so bad for her. I honestly love your writing style and the fact that you write darker stories. There are countless "fluffy" stories on this site and they all eventually begin to merge into one giant cliché, it was a refreshing change to read something that didn't involve the heroine immediately falling in love with the hero or in this case, the villain. Please keep writing because we need more stories like yours on this site! :)
Wildkistune chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
I think you may have written "I'm yours" first but I have been read this one before I read the other. I love the way this story flows and that you are not afraid to make your characters truly flawed. Again I want to tell you I really enjoy your writing and hope to keep following your characters.
Clairisse chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. I like dark fanfics about Draco, and I've read many of them but I must say your fanfiction is by far the best! I really love your unique story and your way of writing it!

Don't think too much about the haters, lots of people love your fanfics! You are a really great writer so don't ever stop writing! Can't wait for you to make another fanfic! :)
Nancy chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Forget about the haters, haters are going to hate. You are a talented writer (just look at all of the reviews you have)! Keep your head high, your stories are worth more to your followers than those negative comments on that website. Furthermore, your followers and fans outnumber those that criticize and/or dislike your stories.
All the best,

PS: can't wait for another story!
The phoenix girl chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
I don't think she's a prostitute for using her body to manipulate Drace... I mean I don't blame her for doing so
This chapter was so sad on so many levels :(
The phoenix girl chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
He's a horrible monster :(
The phoenix girl chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Sometimes I suppose it's nice to be married to him. Everyone seems to do what he says... It should be more like Everyone seems to be afraid of him :s that dude is scary! :s such a complicated person! And so desperate for her love because she doesn't want him :s
Chapeau bas for being brave enough to write about such controversial characters :)
The phoenix girl chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
He's such a manipulator! He's playing her the way he wants! He's making her so dependable on him that she's going to actually believe that she can't live without him! He's SO mean!
The phoenix girl chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
:s damn that man is a sadist! He actually thinks he's being nice to Ginny! You should win the award for writing the darkest character!
Ginny is sexually attracted to him that's for sure but it feels like more than that... I think that deep down she actually used to love him before all this happened
The phoenix girl chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
aw :( this is so sad!
I don't care what have been said about your characters... I find them very complex... Ginny is a sub that enjoys pain, likes Draco but too shy and afraid and unsure of herself and everyone around her... Draco is a poor jerk, never been loved apparently and doesn't even know what love means... he seems desperate and very possessive and obsessed when it comes to Ginny... He seems like he has a tender side (hidden under the thick layers of evilness) when it comes to kids
Great chapter :) loved reading it :)
The phoenix girl chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Gosh he's such a jerk :s
The phoenix girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
My friend recommended your stories so when I first checked your profile and followed the community link and read what those wanna be critics said about this story, it made me want to read it even more... I'm not a Draco/Ginny fan hell I'm not even a Harry Potter fan but you made me actually like the characters but that’s not the point, the thing is I find what they said about your story is very cruel and harsh not to say unnecessary... NO ONE has the right to be this hateful no matter what... I like dark fiction! Big deal! We all have our dark sides and I'd rather 'unleash' my imagination through stories than in real life... I read and write dark fictions on fictionpress all the time but in real life I can’t even harm a fly so no need to make a big commotion about this... and honestly I don’t believe reading a violent story will make someone become a violent person so let’s just cut the crap here! You’re not promoting for violence and everyone who says that is a stupid asshole! Violence comes from within... reading stories won’t affect your personality!
You're a great writer! I really like what I read so far! It shows that you put a lot of work in your story and I'm very thankful that you shared them with us on fanfiction :)
Rape is wrong, we all agree about that IN REAL LIFE but again this is a story and you have every right in the world to make your character loves whomever she wishes to! I think those haters are bitter and jealous :) Plus I feel like Genny loves Draco from before the kidnapping so I think that’s why she’s accepting what’s happening to her rather easily
The bottom line here is this is YOUR story and you can write whatever you want in it and if anyone doesn't like it she or he can simply stop reading it and there is no need to flame the story and writer because I don't think they can do a better job!
Gosh I’m so mad right now! I can only imagine how upset you were when you read what they said :
your newest fan,
Vie :)
TheSlytherinNation chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Just clarifying before I start, I love you as an author, your writing style is superb and your stories original. I absolutely ADORED Envy and Manipulations, because the characters were so real. She was being controlled but Draco did it in such a way that even I began to believe it.

I feel like this story is lacking that realism. I don't understand how she could just accept it so fast, he raped her and all she called him was 'bad', I'm sorry but that's hardly a realistic response. I understand that she probable has Stockholm syndrome and is eventually going to fall in love with him and all that (which I had hoped she wouldn't do, but seems inevitable at this point). Draco is fantastic, his character never changes and he sticks to his guns, but yet Ginny is one moment the firebrand we all know and love and the next she's fantasising about them being a 'real couple', its a little ridiculous.

The backdrop is interesting, not wholly original, but interesting. Dark rules over Light, muggle born slaves, but to have her not even attempt to fight back, to just sit there with barely any protest (because lets be honest, her fights up until now have been pitiful).

So lets for a moment assume that she can't fight back, which is a possibility. Why is she not at least mentally rebelling?! In Envy and Manipulations she talks and thinks like a real person, so even when we disagree with her actions, we understand how she justified them. That hasn't happened in this at all. She's 'confused' and thats about all we get in terms of intellectual stimulation. This Ginny isn't in the least bit interesting because her character is constantly changing, and therefore completely unbelievable.

I love your other stories, and usually Ginny's that fall into the Stockholm Syndrome plot so early on, just merit a closed tab. But I admire you as a writer so much that I keep on hoping it'll get better! Please please please don't make this another one of the 'How can I ever love a man who abused me?' stories, because the simple reason is unless you give solid evidence, very few self respecting women (of whom I count Ginny as one) would put up with any of this shit without fighting back. Without screaming or hurling themselves out a window or at least planning an escape in the deep recesses of their mind.