Reviews for Hate is such a strong word
DelaneyBee chapter 1 . 3/22
Um, I'm REALLY sorry, but I just don't like it so far. I'll keep reading and reviewing, but this is really sad and not very romantic. Again, I am TRULY sorry.
This is my 3rd time reading this story, i always coming back to ur stories..it always keeps me on the hook.. u are very talented writer with very great storyline..
ifasiha chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
can you put this story on wattpad? please its much easier there as it has a mobile app too!
kelly chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
i seriously wanted to punch Suze in the face. and Ginny, so stupid that she said the guy thing before the pregnancy!
*sigh* but i love the story! too addicted to reading it! honestly, even when i'm out with my friends i read it on my phone. cX
Kat-Knife chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
Wow! This was supremely dark and twisted and I couldn't stop reading this. It sort of fascinated me in a horrific way. I kept reading through the account of what Draco did to Ginny and I just feel so bad for her. I honestly love your writing style and the fact that you write darker stories. There are countless "fluffy" stories on this site and they all eventually begin to merge into one giant cliché, it was a refreshing change to read something that didn't involve the heroine immediately falling in love with the hero or in this case, the villain. Please keep writing because we need more stories like yours on this site! :)
Wildkistune chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
I think you may have written "I'm yours" first but I have been read this one before I read the other. I love the way this story flows and that you are not afraid to make your characters truly flawed. Again I want to tell you I really enjoy your writing and hope to keep following your characters.
Clairisse chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. I like dark fanfics about Draco, and I've read many of them but I must say your fanfiction is by far the best! I really love your unique story and your way of writing it!

Don't think too much about the haters, lots of people love your fanfics! You are a really great writer so don't ever stop writing! Can't wait for you to make another fanfic! :)
Nancy chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Forget about the haters, haters are going to hate. You are a talented writer (just look at all of the reviews you have)! Keep your head high, your stories are worth more to your followers than those negative comments on that website. Furthermore, your followers and fans outnumber those that criticize and/or dislike your stories.
All the best,
Nancy

PS: can't wait for another story!
The phoenix girl chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
I don't think she's a prostitute for using her body to manipulate Drace... I mean I don't blame her for doing so
This chapter was so sad on so many levels :(
The phoenix girl chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
He's a horrible monster :(
The phoenix girl chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Sometimes I suppose it's nice to be married to him. Everyone seems to do what he says... It should be more like Everyone seems to be afraid of him :s that dude is scary! :s such a complicated person! And so desperate for her love because she doesn't want him :s
Chapeau bas for being brave enough to write about such controversial characters :)
The phoenix girl chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
He's such a manipulator! He's playing her the way he wants! He's making her so dependable on him that she's going to actually believe that she can't live without him! He's SO mean!
The phoenix girl chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
:s damn that man is a sadist! He actually thinks he's being nice to Ginny! You should win the award for writing the darkest character!
Ginny is sexually attracted to him that's for sure but it feels like more than that... I think that deep down she actually used to love him before all this happened
The phoenix girl chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
aw :( this is so sad!
I don't care what have been said about your characters... I find them very complex... Ginny is a sub that enjoys pain, likes Draco but too shy and afraid and unsure of herself and everyone around her... Draco is a poor jerk, never been loved apparently and doesn't even know what love means... he seems desperate and very possessive and obsessed when it comes to Ginny... He seems like he has a tender side (hidden under the thick layers of evilness) when it comes to kids
Great chapter :) loved reading it :)
The phoenix girl chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Gosh he's such a jerk :s