Reviews for The InBetween
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This was beautiful.
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
an absolutely amazing view on one of the two most tragic of the scouts( the other being sailor saturn )
Slightly Dead chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
When I read this, it really struck me just how miserable Setsuna is. I'm one step closer to understanding how long eternity is.

This was an excellent piece of work.
That Vintage Dress chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is lovely, and sad, and beautifully written. I adore the voice you wrote it in. :) It was amazing to read.
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This is fabulous. It is so well-written and thought out. I'm glad you decided to dust it off!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Angel O'Keefe chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Very, very dramatic. It describes what the little known Soldier is thinking, and shows the true tragedy of what her existence really means...F.Y.I. It's awesome!
Jade chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I am not a member of , but I have read your latest story on Setsuna and I wanted to say this: EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT job. I think you are the only person I have ever seen that writes Setsuna realistically as far as her memories of the past and things like that. Again, VERY good job. Please keep writing!
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh, man.

This one really hurts. You ache for Setsuna because of what she's been through, but somehow in the end there's still that drop of hope; that the Time Guardian will let down her walls and find something better than what she had before. It's really very beautiful.
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I knew I was in for a treat when I saw your name next to 'Author,' but I had no idea how much I would enjoy this story. This was incredibly powerful and one of the best depictions of Setsuna I've ever seen. The quiet despair, the grief that runs so deep but is practically invisible on the surface - you did a fantastic job of incorporating them into the character. Scene Three was really heartbreaking, although I can't decide what hurt more - that Setsuna longed so much to return to her companions from the past or that she was so accustomed to the pain that she was able to easily destroy the Crystal. The hopeful tone of the ending was such a complimentary contrast to the rest of the piece. Truly a beautiful piece that I’m glad you shared.

One curiosity – who were the girls in gold and black in Scene Two? The past selves of Minako and Setsuna? I was a little unsure.
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love this. It's beautiful.
petiyaka chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
the good and the bad sides of immortality. Excellent!