Reviews for So Take Me Out
eternal fire123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
OMG you better keep updating cause its so good do it soon
littlepiglet22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
OMG! ITS SO AWESOME! You have got to keep writing it! plz? The fact that I'm actually reviewing means something, usally stories arent good enough to review for, but yours is...AMAZING! I cant wait for chapter 2 if your gonna write it

but it would be so cruel to leave us with just the cliffhanger like that so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz write the next one - (sorry had to much coke today T-T)
LadyErised chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh, hunnie, you need to finish this! You can't just leave someone hanging like that! It's not right! It's like cruel and unusal punishment! PLEASE!

Rika-chan 14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
hm, not bad and very original. heh, i shouldn't say that considering this is the first oc fic for -man i've read, BUT compliments to ya anways n_n

and don't feel ashamed, lavi was why i watched/continued watching/read -man XD gotta love a crazy redhead with an extendable hammer...did that sound dirty or was it just me?...
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
dude this story is so frikin awesome u gotta keep riting! and no i'm not sayin u gotta but it would be pretty frikin awesome! yeah Lavi wuz the only reason i watched the anime/read manga 2~! he roks lol...
Trayne chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Were Liz and the rest of the crew supposed to come in this story or another one? I wanted to see moar dammit! I really can't remember any other even remotely good LavixOC here (or rather OCxLavi but nvm).

...This makes me want hotdogs bad.

I dunno why you hate Lavi's '48th' name, I think it's QUITE APPROPRIATE 8D XD
v i t a l e t u m chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Confusing. _

But interesting. Update soon please.
lo0ozerz chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I love how detailed this story is!

Keep it up! Even more, UPDATE!

I'd love to see how this would go.
Talye Kendrin chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I do love how much thought and research you seem to have put into this story so far, but I just thought I should point out that in episode 7 of the anime, it shows Leo's mother's gravestone as saying she lived from 1818 to 1851, and it said that she had died fairly recently. Thus, it would be 1851 at that point in the storyline, so that would rule out the possibility of it being 1876 in the actual anime/manga, even by eight years later.

However, seeing as this is your story, if you want to make it 1876 in it, then it would just make it slightly A.U.(?), I believe. Not too much different. Just a different timeline.
Aura-ryo-chimera chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This could get interesting, I look forward to the next chapter