Reviews for Neville Longbottom and the Harry Potter
BlackRose6661 chapter 1 . 3/13
so, I've read until about chapter three and the story isn't that bad, but i really dislike how Neville thinks about the girls, like ginny. i mean, he's constantly thinking something perverted about her, but mate, she's TEN YEARS OLD! it's like ,,oh yeah, she'll be really hot in a few years, then I'll teach her how to put her mouth to good use". i mean, i understand how a REAL 11 year old boy could have a romantic interest in her, but your OC is what? 19? 20? So, that kinda makes him a really creepy pedophile.
SavageBoNZaI chapter 86 . 1/30
What a superb story! You are an awesome writer and I love your story! I dearly wish that you had finished it. Neville Longbottom is finally an awesome character and hero!
kenmadragon chapter 86 . 1/11
Man, I just got to say that I recently found this fic when someone quoted a snippet of Draco with the Beretta and this entire ride has been a blast. It's a bit sad to see it's been pretty much dropped, and the Synopsis notes for future plans were quite a surprise. I wish that this had continued, but thanks for the amazing read so far! Hopefully, you'll put out another story of this quality sometime in the future!
Tunak23 chapter 86 . 1/10
So I see this is the end my friend,Writer I hope that your motivation returns and a real final to this history can be made.

Well the story was pretty interesting in general,Neville's contact with the characters and surroundings was original perphaps you turn the characters too mature at an early time(businesman at 13 Come on man!)or Draco with his sexual obsession,you destroyed the perfect vision the readers have of these characters.

And yes I'm disappointed to with the final pairings you've planned on your notes,please if you ever return(which I doubt) please break them and make new ones far from the Books a fan of your story I would appreciate a Hermione-Neville or Elena-Neville but come on a Millicent-Neville,a character that didn't have any development on the story.I can't approve that mate.

Extra Points:On this story I learnt how much I hate Ron for his relation with Hermione(doesn't deserve her neither in Canon or Here),I liked your Cho-Neville Interactions in the story pretty original and well made,Year 4 as one of my favourites disappointed for its non continuation,The Drakul family Old Al and all the original characters were awesome a risk but a good one,Loved Ginny moments with Neville.

I don't care about years 6,7 but I would like to read your continuation of Year 4 and is an interesting character and I hope to see your plans for her far from little writer the MC pairing!
BROnicorn chapter 86 . 12/20/2017
fuck this. thank god i read the last update after a few chapters. you're just not settled on one ship or if you're going canon as the main MC or Harry. in the end you settled on a trash ship instead of the beauties available. what's the point of a self insert if you're not the focus or the one who gets the best hoe. Tip: don't do a self insert if you're going canon like the previous guy said and don't make deep progress with the best girls then just throw it away if you feel like it. and ths point of self insert is being the main focus and getting the bests in the end otherwise why include yourself in the story.
Guest chapter 80 . 11/7/2017
whats the point of a SI if youre going canaan?
Thedudeist chapter 60 . 11/7/2017
he should consider confiding in the licensed wizards around him to see if perhaps draco really is being brainwashed.
Thedudeist chapter 33 . 11/6/2017
Screwed over any chance of a positive relationship with snape after this, is his mental age regressing?
Thedudeist chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
Really wants to NTR Harry doesn't he?
KyuubiNoPuma chapter 31 . 10/27/2017
I have feeling that it could equally be Hannah or Millicent writing in that dairy.
KyuubiNoPuma chapter 30 . 10/27/2017
Now I want to read about the Saints of Slytherin.
RealxSlim Shady chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
if you're that one guy that love reincarnation manga then this is perfect for you and just by reading it i can see that the author really plan for what to do and change the story instead of let the book follow its original cause
SmallFountainPen chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Right, so I've only just started your story, and it looks pretty good already, but I have to object against Ness' conclusions on the deaths of both Cedric and Mad-Eye Moody. Their deaths were not meaningless. Cedric's death was a landmark that changed the mood of the story, kind of like a warning. Mad-Eye was a veteran Auror that stood as a rock, his death was a major blow to the Order and served to highlight that, yes, the world is going to shit.
Your point that the deaths was a way for J.K Rowling to sate the blood thirst of her readers is a good one though.
I'll continue reading.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2017
as long as it is not nev/ginny..
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 7 . 2/23/2017
I find it too unbelievable that 'Neville' can remember unimportant facts from the book, such as the Baron's love tragedy with Helena, but he can't even remember some of the most important information from a book he literally just read minutes before appearing in this world and that being the location of the Horcruxes. It's almost Deus Ex Machina with how he magically can't remember certain stuff that is super important but he can remember some of the most tedious information that's utterly useless.