Reviews for Neville Longbottom and the Harry Potter
haziqk chapter 1 . 8/31
if you're that one guy that love reincarnation manga then this is perfect for you and just by reading it i can see that the author really plan for what to do and change the story instead of let the book follow its original cause
SmallFountainPen chapter 1 . 8/17
Right, so I've only just started your story, and it looks pretty good already, but I have to object against Ness' conclusions on the deaths of both Cedric and Mad-Eye Moody. Their deaths were not meaningless. Cedric's death was a landmark that changed the mood of the story, kind of like a warning. Mad-Eye was a veteran Auror that stood as a rock, his death was a major blow to the Order and served to highlight that, yes, the world is going to shit.
Your point that the deaths was a way for J.K Rowling to sate the blood thirst of her readers is a good one though.
I'll continue reading.
as long as it is not nev/ginny..
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 7 . 2/23
I find it too unbelievable that 'Neville' can remember unimportant facts from the book, such as the Baron's love tragedy with Helena, but he can't even remember some of the most important information from a book he literally just read minutes before appearing in this world and that being the location of the Horcruxes. It's almost Deus Ex Machina with how he magically can't remember certain stuff that is super important but he can remember some of the most tedious information that's utterly useless.
Limetrix chapter 1 . 12/23/2016

i like this chapter
saashi samy chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
very funny
MrKeyFox chapter 74 . 11/3/2016
I really hate the dense trope, so fucking over used.
Shinoki chapter 27 . 6/20/2016
Professor Sinistra is surprisingly cute. Aah, she's so like a little animal...
Rein chapter 73 . 5/27/2016
Poor oblivious Neville. Can't he see that Elena fancies him? I honestly can't guess who Neville will end up with. There's Ginny with the anime accidental kisses and the changing rooms, Hermione being the bestfriend, Elena the tsundere vampire, Cho with the broom moment plus being a teasingly flirt but competent secretary, and Hannah the loyal shy cute but dedicated council member now president. I vote for Hannah! She's unwaveringly loyal to Neville, pretty and kind too!
Guest chapter 83 . 5/12/2016
God dammit Neville! I was actually looking forward to you suceeding! Why am i even surprised?

I dont mind it becoming more anime like at all xD a harry potter anime wpuld be sp epic
Redery chapter 82 . 5/12/2016
Why is Neville going from ovepowered to completely useless. He basically just watched thpse two deal with the plant. Liked it better when he was stronger.
Redery chapter 81 . 5/12/2016
Ouch Neville I feel your pain!
Draco being so good kinda ticks me off too xD
Redery chapter 80 . 5/12/2016
Your portrayal of Hannah is awesome!