Reviews for Courage's Adventures in Wonderlands
Tortured Artist chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
Hmm, a life serving the Troll Queen or a life living in the world of mortals. With all that Courage has been through, I might see him choosing to work for the Queen rather than go through all the suffering that can often come with life. I'm just speculating, but still, I do like how this story explores the futility of love and whether or not the severity of violence and anger is mitigated just because no one real got hurt. It's surprisingly thought provoking.
Tortured Artist chapter 18 . 9/9/2009
Sorry it took me so long to read this chapter. What's funny about this chapter is that Courage is been exposed to so much insanity that he's starting to think of it as mundane. Judging by the tittle, I guess this is where the showdown for Wonderland is about to begin. Can't wait.
Couragefan09 chapter 18 . 8/23/2009
O do I detect Alistair mind rape on the horizon?

Hey that's my job!

Anywho yay for Frank Beddor's Wonderland!
Tortured Artist chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
I love all the cameos in this chapter, although the dialogue got rather nonsensical. But I'm guessing that's the point. The story is so strange, I can barely tell where it will end. Still, this is an interesting story.
Tortured Artist chapter 14 . 12/14/2008
You certainly like to make characters appear out of nowhere. The addition of Alistair was an interesting twist and I like seeing the two at each other's throats. The only problem I have with this story is that there's so much time that passes from subplot to subplot that it's hard to follow either one individually. Oh well, I like long and convoluted stories.
Tortured Artist chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
I like the whole chess game scenario. Being a fan of board games (chess being one of them), I can understand where all this is going and I like the idea if Courage trying to resurrect the queen with a pawn. There's one thing I don't understand and that is why is the troll queen victorious if she kills the queen? Loosing a queen is a major handicap, but technically, a player only looses when his/her king is under threat, not the queen. But whatever.
Couragefan09 chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
Love the chat between Dark and The Hatter.
KingdomKey23 chapter 12 . 10/22/2008
So far I've been loving this story. I've been keeping tabs on the series, and so far, it has everything: from adventure to comedy. It is quite a journey. I'm also glad to see the computer got dragged into this mess with Courage, though under the name Alistair. (Courtesy of Courage09) You really know how make this journey a psychological one.

Nothing much I can find wrong with it.

About your comment on my stories, yeah, this is something I'm trying to correct. Do not think I am oblivious to it. The problem I have is how to give the right amount of detail, and I guess I realize setting up the stage is a bad idea instead of letting people discover it for themselves.

I will try to fix this issue. The only problem is how much detail do I take away. Sometimes people will say, "Oh, not enough detail." and then some people say, "Oh, your descriptions are long winded." I mean, where is the fine line between the two? That is all I ask. Nevertheless, this is something I will improve upon. Thanks again for the comment. Every word counts.

Good luck, rock on, and keep playing Nintendo.

Kingdomkey23
Tortured Artist chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Chapter 7 got really vague and boring, but chapter 8 really perked me up. Those army ants and their comical names, Card Trick finding those cards, the action sequences, and the giant bugs are all good.
Couragefan09 chapter 12 . 9/26/2008
No! Alistair come back! (CTCD just died) Hahaha
Couragefan09 chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
Yay Alistair! Couldn't have done him better myself! Very in-character and I liked his dialog with Dark Sonic.

Hm eye twitching at the mentioning of his one and only purpose by Courage...FORESHADOWING! XD
Tortured Artist chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
I like all the references to stories and cartoons. So Brandy and Mr. Whiskers are in Hell now, or something like that. I also like how you mentioned that Chief Boyardee commercial with the Tin Woodsman in it.
Tortured Artist chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Wow, the Wizard of Oz has gotten really dark. I like all the bizarre characters in this chapter. A demonic version of the tin woodsman, the scarecrow, and the cowardly lion, as well as some Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends thrown in. This is getting interesting. Courage has got quite a freak show going on here.
Tortured Artist chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
So far, the transition between chapters was choppy, but other than that, I like where this story is going. Insanity, dark themes, violence, murder, monsters, demons, and even some sex are all within the first three chapters. I'm eager to see his emotional journey through his own tortured mind.
Couragefan09 chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
I'm guessing we'll be meeting the Jabberwocky very soon now...