Reviews for Solitaire Beasts
silentpenguin chapter 28 . 2/14
This fic is amazing. I'm not sure if I should say that I loved any of the characters because most of them were really messed up, but I sort of did? I enjoyed all the tricky troublesome mental processes and how everyone had different principles and priorities. It was interesting to see how destructive their inability to understand one another could get. And Yukimura is definitely scary haha, great job on that.
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 28 . 2/2/2015
I would love to read more, hope that you do update.
XxKirizakixX chapter 28 . 10/21/2014
This is the best vampire fic I've ever read.
just good ol me chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
Really?...that's it?! argh!i hate cliff hangers...! Great stories like this should be continued..so Please UPDATE! I really would love to know what would happen to Ryoma.. :D
missherlocked chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
This is so good and when I saw it was last updated in 2011 I might have just died a lot inside
cc chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
oh,I love royma!I love the story!!
kagome higurashi chapter 28 . 5/31/2014
please write some more. what happens next. why does everyone want ryoma.
vanriddle chapter 28 . 5/14/2014
Si alguna vez regresas a Fanfiction, por favor actualiza tus historias.
Puppiesssss chapter 28 . 5/4/2014
huh...? so Yukimura died two times and cames back and saw yanagi and ryoma...? and wasn't this about ryoma and atobe...? and rated M...? erm... dun really see anything... except for a bunch of people running around dun really understand what they're doing...
Dimensional Roamer chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Woah! this Atobe is so threatening and demanding. I like it :D
MartySmarty1111 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Omg love the story
Guest chapter 28 . 5/30/2013
please!I'm dying to know what will happen!
please update!
Aveire chapter 28 . 1/11/2013
Creying because asdfghjkl; I NEED THIS UPDATED.
This si seriously an amazingly written story. I read this all in one sitting, it's just that captivating, and I really want to know what happens to Ryoma in the end! D:
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/5/2013
a great story!
hope you update soon!
ObscureLotus chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Arrgh, not enough Atobe and Ryoma moments! D: It had so much historical flashbacks that it got kinda boring.. I was hoping you'd describe what yukimura did to ryoma too. Hope you update soon