Reviews for Flowers and Kunais Somehow Go Together
TheEndIsNai chapter 1 . 5/20
Nice one. SasuIno needs so much love. Please keep writing stories of this pairing.
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awww gotta love the fluffiness! SO cute!
Jannahartz chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh my godness,Ryuu is like a Naruto clone,his attitude is just like Him XD

Love your story
Maika Akarui chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow... So Sweet! XD

And as expected from the greatest Naruto pairing (at least for me) ever, their children are adorable and talented! That's why they should really by together!

Wonderful fic! Thumbs up! :D
sadlonelylittlegirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
nyu! i loved it!

the children are all so cute! loved reading their descriptions. I could simply picture them all. hehe.

poor ino-chan, her husband away for so long, but the ending was sweet. really nicely done!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
interesting.
pixieface Lust chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
daw. HOW SWEET. XD gah.

and like Drunksonic i also enjoyed reading the kids' descriptions. im now searching for more stories with fictional kids just cuz you can make them your own! HAHAHA.

although...Sakura SO does not deserve Kiba. :
Lamanth chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I have to say I was worried for Naruto, I was sure at least one of the girls (Temari) would try and knock him off for sending all the guys off like that.

The kids were all so cute. Katsuo reminded me a lot of Itachi, which I thought was a really good thing. And the other two were cool as well.

Though I did feel like slapping Sasuke, he spends a whole year away from his wife and the first thing he wants to do is go to sleep. Such a romantic (!)

Really liked this though bubs, you do fluff so well.

Love Lamb
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
OHOHOHOHOHO! XD

“Alright Sasuke. Since when did you become so cheesy?”

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Aw... Sasuke. :D

I loved the descrition about their children. :D
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
hahahaahha that was so cute!

very very cute

and gawd dayum...so many children

hahah chips of the old block xD