Reviews for Library
sayit18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Woah. Talk about great fanfiction. This was heated from beginning to end.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
WTF! Why would Hermione and Fleur be lesbian? This is very creative, but confusing.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
There needs to be more to this story! Please! Tell us what happens next!
GTF chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
nice * smirk*

hope you'll write another hermione/fleur/faith story
Rain Pebble chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Sorry, I have to ask. Is this and "In Trouble" like something to read together? Because there are some similarities in them. If not I seriously think it would be awesome to have a series kinda thing going. Also when are there going to be updates on "Witches, Shamans, & Veelas"? I really wanna know what happens next!
Healer chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Heys...

I didn't picture Dumbledore as a threesome matchmaker, but hey! Faith is certainly one of my favorite characters all time, and if she's to be happy with another of my favorite characters, even if she's sharing and being shared, who am I to complain?
GOTTAxHAVExFAITH chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
damn!

this has to be the best pairing ever! I think you should definitly write more of these stories :P
Ifriva chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
lol i love the end with Dumbledore. awesome job!
teriyakiskater chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
holy moly dude. i swear my eyes got bigger and bigger with each word i read. it was hot! like volcano hot dude. holy shnikies man i so need to read more.
chozinha chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
HAHA, I loved the end with Dumbledore!

Ah, such sexual tension, such a great story.

I loved it, keep writing more.
CharmedHealer94 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
nice story. i hope you keep writeing more of this XD
Icefire25 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Great chapter,update soon!
lanti chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
An enticing and wonderful beginning with the end filled with all kind of posibilities up to the top.

Loved that double sneaky attack the pair of witched put into action to get their slayer.

I hope you write more of them.
morte206 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
All right then .. now what I am at work and there is no cold shower here within which to cool down.

Damn girl that was hot.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing.
Yoshiyuki Ly chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
"What the fuck is going on?" lol! I should have known you'd make Hermione and Fleur do that in the library for Faith to see. Hilarious!