Reviews for My Hard Time
TotalFanGirl221B chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
I honestly don't know how I've managed to keep myself reading this story, but I'm stopping here. Please, rather than taking my comment as a horrible one, just take it as constructive criticism. The plot was great and honestly that's why I lasted this long with the story; I like JD'so change of demeanor and the whole premise of it. What I didn't like was the very OCC moments of both JD and one Dr Cox - one minute Dr Cox was trying to comfort JD and the next he's screaming at him and insulting him? We've seen in the show that when it comes down to it, Dr Cox was there for JD and supportive. Also, I don't understand how in 1 chapter Dr Cox was 45, then 47 and then 2 chapters later 48. Please remember your own story. There were grammatical errors as well as spelling mistakes, but many fanfic authors miss such things so perhaps next time just re-read it again and make sure there's nothing wrong. Look, I did like the plot and I think if it wasn't so OCC with most of the characters this could've been a really great story that I would have finished.
copycat2700 chapter 32 . 7/21/2016
omg. fanfiction doesn't make me cry but this one caused me to start sobbing. actually I don't cry much at all, so kudos for you for being able to write a fanfiction powerful enough to make me cry for the first time in years.
EeveeKey chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
Okay, the grammar went from passable, go worse. What just happened? Also, kudos for the story for making me cry, but the bad grammar and seemingly wandering part of the story just turned me off for emotions. The first part kf the story was good, but after the halfway point, it all just kinda crashed into a wall, and became pieces. Emotions aren't there anymore, and frankly, I'm getting bored of this story. Again, the first part of it was very good. Great, even. The grammar was a bit off, but it was passable. However, second half is in dire need of editing. No periods after dialogue, and the plot just kind of runs everywhere, it doesn't have a focus anymore.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/24/2016
wow
AnthonyC22 chapter 32 . 2/24/2016
Really liked this story, one of the best Scrubs stories on here. The Dan/Elliot pairing kind of threw me off, but what do ya expect? Funny how Keith is dumped by Elliot, both in fanfiction and the show, he just can't seem to catch a break!
AnthonyC22 chapter 31 . 2/24/2016
Great story
AnthonyC22 chapter 25 . 2/24/2016
Well that was an interesting twist on the "Elliot's brother Barry" story from the show,..
AnthonyC22 chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Sure didn't expect "Pee Pants" to tell Carla.
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 2/24/2016
Damn, I thought it was Sam who died. Doug is such an idiot, even if he is a funny idiot, being underneath a dead body and all. How the heck does he keep losing gurneys and whatnot...
AnthonyC22 chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
Didn't think JD had it in him to sock Cox like that.
AnthonyC22 chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
Janitor definitely deserved that Ginger Ale to the face.
AnthonyC22 chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Really good story, liking it. Tragic story with Kim dying, but good.
duaba chapter 32 . 2/4/2016
amazingly written. loved every word
Deanov87 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
This is actually really good. Tragic, but good.
No Just Dot chapter 10 . 2/4/2014