Reviews for My Hard Time
copycat2700 chapter 32 . 7/21
omg. fanfiction doesn't make me cry but this one caused me to start sobbing. actually I don't cry much at all, so kudos for you for being able to write a fanfiction powerful enough to make me cry for the first time in years.
EeveeKey chapter 20 . 7/18
Okay, the grammar went from passable, go worse. What just happened? Also, kudos for the story for making me cry, but the bad grammar and seemingly wandering part of the story just turned me off for emotions. The first part kf the story was good, but after the halfway point, it all just kinda crashed into a wall, and became pieces. Emotions aren't there anymore, and frankly, I'm getting bored of this story. Again, the first part of it was very good. Great, even. The grammar was a bit off, but it was passable. However, second half is in dire need of editing. No periods after dialogue, and the plot just kind of runs everywhere, it doesn't have a focus anymore.
wow
AnthonyC22 chapter 32 . 2/24
Really liked this story, one of the best Scrubs stories on here. The Dan/Elliot pairing kind of threw me off, but what do ya expect? Funny how Keith is dumped by Elliot, both in fanfiction and the show, he just can't seem to catch a break!
AnthonyC22 chapter 31 . 2/24
Great story
AnthonyC22 chapter 25 . 2/24
Well that was an interesting twist on the "Elliot's brother Barry" story from the show,..
AnthonyC22 chapter 12 . 2/24
Sure didn't expect "Pee Pants" to tell Carla.
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 2/24
Damn, I thought it was Sam who died. Doug is such an idiot, even if he is a funny idiot, being underneath a dead body and all. How the heck does he keep losing gurneys and whatnot...
AnthonyC22 chapter 7 . 2/24
Didn't think JD had it in him to sock Cox like that.
AnthonyC22 chapter 6 . 2/24
Janitor definitely deserved that Ginger Ale to the face.
AnthonyC22 chapter 5 . 2/24
Really good story, liking it. Tragic story with Kim dying, but good.
duaba chapter 32 . 2/4
amazingly written. loved every word
Deanov87 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
This is actually really good. Tragic, but good.
No Just Dot chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Dan.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
if he's cold, it would be hypOthermia, not hyperthermia. hyperthermia is too hot.