Reviews for Twilight Love
dragon warrior chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Seriously I really yime 100 want to know if they get married they r an awesome couple and nice job witj cortes stayin in character:-) :-) :-)
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
please update this story more often. i will stop checking in on it if u don't.
Mimi Ann chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
OMG, i LUV! lol

definitly write more, or else :P

lol

really would enjoy seeing more though. it's a great story and well writin. keep it up :D
Mimi Ann chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
WHAT?~ WAIT WHAT!

i jst started reading & i must say i got hooked on this story immediatly :D it's very good.

i am however a little confused (& outraged lol. if couldn't tell). r cortes & sapphire together or not? tht little smooch gave me a shocker & now im jst confused lol.

i do hope they get together. cortes is my most fav. character & it would be nice to see him finally get with somebody. lol

other than my confusion i love it! definitly keep going :D
Alex Thompson chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
a few good i like it
hyperpsychomaniac chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
Okay, seriously scaring me with the random Cortes/Chris. o_O :P

Careful with Chris' flirtatiousness. He seems to be tending a bit towards Mahad's maturity level of flirting. I think Christophe would be a bit more subtle (maybe dropping the gorgeous?).

Waiting for more. :)
hyperpsychomaniac chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
I suppose it's about time I gave you a proper review, huh? :P

This is starting to grow on me. I think that's because in these later chapters Cortes is starting to seem more in character. In the first few he seemed like Cortes on crack, if that makes any sense.

Things I'm liking:

What you're bringing out between Cortes and Cheng. Yeah, Cortes loves him to bits. And his protectiveness. I'm hoping this is because you're planning on doing something, or have something done to Cheng that is going to really stress/scare Cortes...

Mahad getting mad at Sapphire. At first when he went off I was wondering why he was bothering to defend the Captain, when he more often complains about him. But tieing it into that he thought in would compromise the search for his mother worked pretty well, and made it more believable. I'm still not sure the crew (particularly Mahad)depends on Cortes as much as you're brining out in this fic though, because I think they could survive without him. As in the rebellion probably wouldn't completely fall apart, as I suspect it did under Marcus. But yeah.

Inserting the bit of bumpyness/tenseness/whatever between Cortes and Sapphire. That meant you had to put in a bit of character development for Sapphire, and both she and Cortes sort of needed to justify how they felt about each other. Makes it seem less like just some new chick who for some conscrewed reason gets with the Captain (okay, i can't spell conscrewed, please don't read anything into the spelling of it :P). Her name still worries me, but eh.

Cortes still seems just a tad bit... 'stud-ly', if that makes sense. But definitely better than before.
Watch2muchtv chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I think this is a great skyland piece. I like the fact that it focuses on Cortes and a new person and of course how Mahad already hates the new member I think you really have something here. It's really good writting.