Reviews for Night Watchmen 04: Silver, Blood, and Gold
Rain Addict CM chapter 14 . 3/28
I like the idea of Shelia, she knew evil before, she had felt darkness, so she's better able to mostly walk through it unharmed, or at least mostly unchanged. I'm off to read your next one.
MewLover chapter 14 . 1/22
The story was cool, the action rocked and the emotions and drama were excellent
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
This feels like Sheila's going to end up being Dacascos. Also, this has got to be the longest month in the history of the world...
iChaos chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
It's sorta difficult to reconcile all of this rampant pragmatism, but there is no denying that it appears to working out well enough so far.
fullhans1 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Great story.
PaulBlay chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
Shelia makes an interesting, and not totally implausible, vampire. Is the Mayor still in play? I think a likely scenario is that Shelia is working for him. Richard Wilkins I (II and I) clearly doesn't want Sunnydale, or the world, destroyed before he has his ascension. Also the last thing he wants is berserk vampires disturbing the status quo or master vampires liable to threaten his position running around.

If so she's only likely to turn on the scoobies if they start threatening his interests.
Turquoise Girl chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
Interesting character, Sheila.

TG
red-jacobson chapter 14 . 9/12/2008
Interesting; and I'm curious, as I'm sure many of your readers are, what exactly Sheila is up to.

Another very well done story in the series, but I'm getting depressed because I'm almost caught up to what you have posted so far,and then I'm gonna have to wait like everybody else *GRIN*

red
davbo chapter 14 . 8/19/2008
davbo chapter 13 . 8/19/2008
davbo chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Great chapter and a good retourn from vacation for me
at-nightfall chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
I like your Night Watchmen series very much, have read all of it the last three days.

Keep writing.

Regards
davbo chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
great again, bye for a week I will go vacation
davbo chapter 8 . 8/10/2008