Reviews for Night Watchmen 04: Silver, Blood, and Gold
moon so bright chapter 14 . 2/25
I like their review over the situation, as well as Giles' trust in her ability to handle herself and grow as a person.
moon so bright chapter 13 . 2/25
I like how this situation is being handled by them.
moon so bright chapter 12 . 2/25
I like how she is dealing with Sheila here. Very no nonsense, but willing to extend, if not trust, courtesy. I wonder what Oz and Cordelia think of the whole Xander-Willow avoidance thing.
moon so bright chapter 11 . 2/25
Interesting interactions with Sheila, here. I hope The two girls help him get over his Willow-induced funk.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 2/25
I'm starting to dislike Buffy, here. Poor Willow. I hope Faith makes it out okay, too.
moon so bright chapter 9 . 2/25
I like Buffy and Faith conversing - I am looking forward to a confrontation between the two of them eventually. I like the new space that they are going to be renovating. The concept and the area they are doing it in seems to have a lot of potential.
moon so bright chapter 8 . 2/25
I am definitely getting parent-y vibes from both Giles and Joyce for all these crazy kids. I like it. His conversation with Faith helped clear things up and flesh thing out. Xander and Faith's talk seems to be helping the both of them grow up.
moon so bright chapter 7 . 2/25
I see Cordy and Xander's relationship is strengthening even more now. I like, however, how Cordy call the three of them 'partners, right? Not just a couple and an outsider friend.'
moon so bright chapter 6 . 2/23
I see that they have all started moving on from their petty jealousies.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 2/23
The women talking and him completely not understand anything of what was going on was hilarious. Giles' POV and thoughts were illuminating once more. Faith's perspective on Cordelia was interesting, as well.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 2/23
Dacascos is the new big bade, eh? Interesting enough. I like that they are still hanging with Joyce.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 2/23
The Buffy storyline isn't really my thing; however, I do like Pike and the Angel folks being added. I also like the plans the trio have for the future.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 2/23
Glad they are finally getting into the 'Faith and the Night Watchmen' thing. I hope Oz gets better. I l;ike how Cordelia's contributing.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 2/23
Interesting intro to the story. I see the gang is getting an idea of just what that drug is doing.
Snicker-snak chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Go Mrs. S! I loved all the joking around at the dinner.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »