Reviews for Barney Stinson: God Among Men
skullcandy25 chapter 1 . 9/12
This story is awesome! Please update soon.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
My god! That was awesome! Barney nearly fainting...that was gold! I loved it! As in loved it! Awesome writing!
Vee22 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Loved this! A very plausible insight into Barney's thoughts and I could definitely see this happening on the show. Thanks for a great read!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awe! Barney's so cute(;
Anyjen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Well, a lot could be said about this story, but I think just one thing would do it justice: This was sheer, unadultered, awesomeness. XD

You captured Barney's voice perfectly, and his thought processes were perfectly in-character. So was his sudden drop from godliness to mere dudeness when it came to a certain girl that as driving him crazy.

Ten points, two thumbs up, you name it, you deserve it. :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Great job!:)I loved it.
Taryn chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
i loved it! you did a fantastic job using the same language the show would have. I loved the "marshall in high school" line. :p
deews chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Oh, so very very perfect in every way.
Lazzle-bee chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i love barney... he IS awesome! great fic.

ed' xoxo
Rashaka chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Read this on LJ, loved it over there. Loving' the reread over here. I wish there were more fic in the HIMYM category! It's pretty dry here these days.

"But for all that she turned him into a worthless mush of a boy, some part of Barney was convinced that the fun part with Robin hadn’t even started yet."

Another great line, and fitting for these two. I also adore the descriptor "worthless mush of a boy".