Reviews for Like Fallen Angels
katemantis chapter 36 . 10/28/2012
Dear Yinza! Thank you for your wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading it! Thank you for giving a chance to Sephiroth to redeem himself and to find peace and happiness. He truly deserves it! I hope someday will see it this way and do something about then I simply enjoy reading very good stories on this .
I like your Aerith/Sephiroth pairing and you put in your story all the good reasons for that. I've discovered Sephiroth and FF7 only 2 years ago so I still have a lot to think about I'm a grown up person so i've been through a lot in my life ,I remain a hopeless romantic and a hopeless dreamer.I also hate unjustice, even in Seph's story got me. And your story made me happy!
Thank you very much! Keep on writing!
Kiroshi87Yamato chapter 36 . 9/23/2008
Years later, you still get a review saying...

Wow. Amazing story. I must say, I'm sometimes a sucker for the fluff. Great work!
asga chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
omg this story is one of the best hope u keep writing thanx you and I like the ending
Rightfully Lost chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
GREAT! This is written well..!
EbonyWinds chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
i liked the soliloquy you wrote for Aeris about Seph i think it's , well done!

p.s. i perfered this version to Fallen
DemonSurfer chapter 17 . 5/23/2005
OO HOLY SHOOT! Been readin' all night, an' Im not even half-way through! Urgh. Now I'm kinda scared of the revamped version.
DemonSurfer chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
Aww...dangit Cid, an' yer problem with "Mosey". Most of th' fangirls out there seem to figget that as his best quote.
DemonSurfer chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
O.O Long...

Damn. I read fast, and it still takes me 30 minutes ta get through a chapter.
DemonSurfer chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
Readin' the original version.

Ah, the party of Vincent, Cloud, and Red. THat was mine at that point in the game...and near the end I switched Red out for Yuffie because I wanted to morph stuff. Vin never got replaced, though. Third strongest character in the whole game! Actually, stonger than Cloud for me, because he lived through two more boss battles than Cloud. Why does Cloud like to die so much, no matter how high his HP is?
Romm chapter 36 . 11/17/2004
You know I'm actually kind of relieved that your intention was originally to write an AeriVin, I was thinking that there was going to be some sort of triangle/pentagon/hexagon going on, or that I was nuts and misreading the first few chapters. Good fic though, the move from Vin to Seph was logical enough, and once you start bringing people back you have to worry about people from the past popping up. Either way it makes for and excellent twist in the story.
Go10 chapter 36 . 10/25/2004
This is a good fic. But, although I am not opposed to the idea of Sephiroth/Aeris at all...I feel that this would've been much better as a Vincent/Aeris fic. You had everything set up at the beginning: with Vincent's memories of Lucrecia and his Turk days, his pain and Aeris's attempt to soothe him... Then somewhere along the line after Lucrecia got revived the couple dropped out of the spotlight, and barely was in the picture. This story, although well written, was clearly a story that showed it had no idea where it was going until somewhere in the middle.. But it was a good fic nonetheless, and the fact that it's a finished fic shows more accomplishment than most fanfic writers out there.
Go10 chapter 11 . 10/20/2004
Looks like Aeris is going to get paired up with Seph...I liked the direction it was going with Aeris and Vincent..but hey, he got Lucrecia now...
VinCon01 chapter 36 . 8/28/2004
Hey, this is one of the best Seph/Aeris ressurection stories I've ever read. Oh yeah, I checked out your website and that place is awesome. Are you planning on continuing Life Among Idiots, cause I loved it.
Solaria735 chapter 36 . 7/24/2004
Ahh that was sweet. . . I thought it was going to be an Aeris x Vincent story too, which intrigued me because I hadn't seen one. I've heard about Snow Fields before. . .I'll have to read it sometime. Very well-written, although there should have been more Cloud x Tifa scenes -. Good job, very nice.
Anonymous chapter 36 . 6/14/2004
Wow! This fic is a masterpiece! (Though I also would have preferred it darker...)