Reviews for Whatever Tomorrow Brings
twilightbellaandedward4ever chapter 49 . 5/19/2008
o pls tell me that u r going to update its so good
kitteekattkat chapter 49 . 5/11/2008
My favorite fic so far! Update as soon as possible please.
Ashley chapter 49 . 5/11/2008
I love it! I really hope you update soon.
kat chapter 49 . 5/11/2008
Please update soon! it is amazing!
Amanda chapter 49 . 5/11/2008
I just re-read this story for I think the fifth time because, every time you update, it's been so long since the last posting that I completely forget what the story was about, just that I LOVE it. You are beyond talented and I don't mind having to re-read your material because it's amazing...and addicting. Good work.
alex chapter 49 . 4/16/2008
Amazing story! though i usually don't like the genre, your story is great! excellent job...keep writing please!
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 49 . 4/15/2008
so i absolutely love ur fanficc. its pretty brilliant. :]

i love tristan and u captured him perfectly.

as well as rory.

your doing a wonderful job portraying the characters.

as well as lorelai's reaction to the whole thing.

u did wonderfully. i am extremely excited to see where the whole thing goes and how it ends up.

u have a talent, so u should show us how wonderful it is. lol

in other words; please update soon. :]
blueyed18 chapter 49 . 4/13/2008
It's taken me days, but I finally read all of this and...I LOVE IT! It's so amazing. This chapter had me grinning like I'm sure Rory was. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 49 . 4/11/2008
I love this please update soon! :D
Msarielle chapter 49 . 4/5/2008
AW i love this story and evrything about it i think tristan has become so mature considering he just had gotten his lip split. i loved how he said he didnt want the relationship to be about sex and it made my heart flutter when he said "i love you too". Please update soon this story is great :)
MidnightRaven23 chapter 49 . 4/5/2008
Yay! He told her he loves her! And what's going to happe with Headmaster Charleston and Tristan's dad. Loved the chapter and absolutely love this story! Can't wait for next chapter! Update again soon!
get story straight chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
socrates didn't write oedipus it is an ancient myth
19merz86 chapter 49 . 4/4/2008
Amazingg!
Mari22Ana chapter 31 . 4/3/2008
Fantastic story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
jayta chapter 49 . 4/3/2008
That was just perfect. *sigh* I loved it all.
1,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »