Reviews for A Really Loaded Series
Paper-Angel 23 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Please continue with this story! Its really good and I really want to know what happens next! Please update again as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
so wait youre not gonna finsuih this cause i love this
Seth chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
I hope to see more of this is very update very soon!(_)
KactusKat16 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Loved this chapter! It was so sweet and I really enjoyed it! You have nothing to apologize for!

I really like these Interludes. Can't wait to see what she'll get for Gojyo's birthday!
KactusKat16 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
This part in the manga made me teary eyed. Wonderful chapter and I can't wait to read more!
KactusKat16 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Sanzo be creepin' in the windows.
wretchedXwriter chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Hi! I'd come across your story several times looking for something to read and I never bothered clicking on it due to previous less-than-satisfactory OC stories. But, as you can see, I am now reading the sequel and let me tell you, I love all your stories (yes, even Depravity, despite the little icky feeling I got and you have made Ni/Ukoku even scarier, congratulations on that, by the way). You've made Ana a very believable character and sometimes I wish she was canon :) I just have one question though: What's going on in Roxanna's dimension? Does time pass the same way or does it go really slowly or freeze? Is her family aware that she is gone? Thanks again for the amazing story!
That-One-Girl chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I really hope you'll post again soon (-:
LovableNerd chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
OMG that was so depressing! I actually cried!
ah well chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
It's a bit dissappointing to see an update after almost four years and to find out it really isn't a new chapter.

However seeing that you're really concern about fanfiction's re-enforced policy might take down your story, I'll log in my account in the morning isntead of from my cellphone.

I personally don't think that your loaded series will be taken down because it contain mild gore. The scenes described isn't detailed enough to actually be disturbing nor does it make people feel nauseated.

Your oneshot dedicated to rape victims however, is a completely different matter.

It's because you had to set-up a completely new scenario and scene for the readers, instead of using the manga/anime as a template. In the end the oneshot became powerful due to the fact that it described the scene well enough to cause deep thought provoking feelings lingering to the reader.
Ginga no Yousei chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Put me on that list. This is simply despicable that moderators would do something like this. Something needs to be done.
HiddenXEmotion chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
very nice! I know that it's been two years but you have to continue! Please :)
Demonic queen chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I love your story so far! I hope you update this story soon. It's really good, and i really want too read more!
rero-chan chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
HI! Awesome story hope you update soon :D

and hope you can recover from what happened to your marriage

BEST WISHES TO YOU :)
FallenSlayer17 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
i love your story i enjoy reading it your writing keeps improving with each chapter i love ana but...ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE YOU UPDATED! FOR GODS/GODDESS SAKE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I AM BEGGING YOU TOO!

please and thank you