Reviews for Explanations
laexdream chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Even though this was kind of short, I really loved it. And of course, I loved the fact that this was a Neal/Kel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This fic is wonderful.
FeMayden chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very cute. Its not often one finds a story in letter format, but its very cool and different. And I can very much see Neal saying this! Keep up the good work!
fallingup39 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This is beautiful. and everything Neal said (well.. you said.. lol) is true. :)
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Love it!

Its my new fave fic!
Elvensmith chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
VERY good, It was nice how there was even a bit of mystery throughout the story... you really have a talent for writing Neal. He is borderline mean in this one, which I always thought him to be, and I really side with him whilst I read. I thought you molded what Tamora Pierce has written to your own tastes very well, and I deeply respect you for how delicatly it is done. I'm glad that Neal/Kel IS possible, though I must admit that I felt that all hope was lost before this.

THANK YOU!
Firevoid chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This is sweet. I thought they were talking to each other at the start, and then I started to realise it was a little one sided, then I recognised things that pointed at Neal. Really adorable. I congratutate Noorah for having such a cute fic dedicated to her. I also congratulate the author, you. And I suck at typing the word congratulate.
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I liked it. Well written, as usual. However you make Dom sound like a villain- and I liked Dom.
DomLuver chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
oh

that is so sweet

and a bit sad

i feel sad for dom

but from the way you told it, he screwed up pretty bad

its so SWEET!

i know, im a sucker for romance

*sighs*
Fionavar of Queenscove chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I LOVE IT! Basically it explains all the reasons why K/N would work better than K/D with a few add ons. Anyhow since I LOVE K/N,(did I mention this before?) a BIG heart felt thank you. Please write more K/N! :D
Tamora Pierce Junior chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That's so sweet! Go NEAL! I love Dom but I love Neal more. So cynical and funny.

TPJ!
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aw. Very sweet. Loved it, very nicely written. I'm a fan of Kel/Neal and I've noticed you and Noorah are as well. Love your work like always.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Hey, thanks for your recent review of "Only He" - it's always nice to know that people are still reading your stories, especially after they've been "old" for so long. And yes, you're right, I did used to be "Dom's Lover", but decided it was time to face the facts: the name just wasn't suitable anymore. ;) Particularly since I've branched out into other fandoms and such.

But anyhow, on to YOUR fic, which was quite interesting, if I do say so myself.

You did a lovely job characterising Neal, in my opinion. It's often very hard to write one of Tammy's characters in first person, and I think quite a few fics out there are that much weaker because of it, but you did a lovely job. The fic reads like a letter, I thought, and I think it's that device that made the first person so effective, so good on you for coming up with something both original and daring and then managing to pull it off, and well.

My only quibble would be that Neal seemed a little fierce in some of what he said to Dom, in a manner that could be called antagonistic - which I thought wasn't exactly consistent with either the Neal of the books or the canon relationship between Neal and Dom. However, given your circumstances (what with Kel being romantically involved with Neal and everything, yay!) in the story are different, I could see Neal being this way if perhaps Dom had done something particularly nasty and deserved it. So I think it potentially works, upon further reflection, even if my first reaction was, whoah, Neal's being mean.

All in all, you have some very nice insights into Neal and Kel's characters, and why they've chosen each other, and that really is what's driving this story and making it so good, so well done, and I'm off to check out some more of your stuff now...
Noorha chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ugh, that was fantastic. I get goosebuumps everytime I read it!

I'm so honoured that you think I rock! You rock too, girl.

Remember that!

:D

This is by far one of my favorites, and will most definatly be on my must reads for my friends!

Keep up your writing, you're fantastic at it.

Cheers!

Noorie
Noorah chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Ohmygoodness.

I burst into tears when I read this, it was so beautiful.

I have people from over thirty countries looking at me like I'm nuts, but I loved it!

Thank you so very much for this peice.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

It's WONDERFUL!

I'll sumbit a signed when I get home from Europe, but just know that I love love love love love it!

LOVE!