Reviews for You May Now Kiss the Bride
BigBrownEyes14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
awwwwwwwwww amazing! The vampire jokes that Emmett made were really funny :):D:3:P xoxoxoxoxox
SatinCoveredSteel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Great job with this. I loved the humor (with Emmett what else could we expect?), but also the heartwarming feeling of everyone's part in the wedding. Thank you for writing this.
Jupiter hits on mars chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Awww :') I love how emmett is so sweet but funny at the same time :D I LOVED IT :
Queen of True Love chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Damn. This really got me. I smiled as wide as Edward the entire read. The description got me into it very much. Especially the last line. Thank you.
lll0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That SO cute! I almost cried all the way through it! THAT is how their wedding SHOULD have been!
CharlotteCullen19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was a great one-shot! Absolutely loved it. The comments that Emmett makes about them were first class. Great job :)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That o/s was so cute ! Thanks for writing this !
Pedro-IS-Madi12 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
awwww that was sweet.c
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
that was a lovely one shot
ilovethetwilightsagagradof2018 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That was sooooooo cute! I loved it!
Rocka.NGW chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awwww! That was soo cute! I loved it and it was written perfectly. And I loved how All the vampire guest warned Emmett when it was his turn to speak:)!
RoseMarauder2799 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This should totally been the wedding chapter in breaking dawn. I love that chapter but this one is just well better! xx
anou chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
that was awesomeeeeeeeeeeee! :D really cute...i knew there was/is a reason we love emmett...

oh, you invited the voltori? :D

Aidahlia Montague chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
YAY! add!
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Really great story! I love it! It's funny!
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »