Reviews for You May Now Kiss the Bride
Halfelven hero chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Cute and fun :)

Very nicely written. Lots of detail.

H.H.
MonkeyMojo chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Emmett was hilarious! This was the funniest wedding scene I've ever read. Especially Aro... 'Here here!'
DELETED505 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love your version of the wedding from Emmie's PoV! It was hilarious to the point of tears when I read the "Here, here!" As always you have just the right mix of humor and love. A lovely one-shot!
BookMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I loves it!

Good job Batman!
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
that was really awesome. i hope the real wedding is similar to that. lol. you know how to write for sure.

thanks for that

acirelemagne chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
nice! so many funny things!
Enthralled chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is just what I needed today...now I can't wait for Saturday!

Just lovely...and funny!
Lauren-xo chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
You never cease to amaze me! This little one-shot made me laugh and tear up and I loved every single second of it. I loved how it was in Emmett's POV, and how he kept everything light and cheery. Renee was perfect, all her reactions and emotions and "the creepy old Italian guys". That sentence made me laugh. Rosalie accepting Bella completely was sweet and there were many sweet and happy moments throughout. Emmett's little comentaries were hilarious. His story about the first day Edward met Bella was very good. Overall it was a wonderful story to read, and I truly enjoyed it. Well done!

-x Lauren
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love the part when Renee says Edward will bite Bella once they're married, and Aro and Marcus said, "Here, here!"
The Beatles Mania Girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I loved this!

It was humorous and adorable.

Thank You!

It was just amazing!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw..That was so cute

Just the right amount of fluff and humour.

Sai :]
Alice laughed chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
even funnier the second time around

long live crazy old italian vampires
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41