Reviews for Endeavor Again
Ashaiah chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Thanks to you, I want a Demetria Malefoy in the books...

But I wouldn't have sorted her into Ravenclaw. Anyway, I like the descriptions :)
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love it. A great insight of the girls in Scorpius' life.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I thought it was wonderfully written, I like your word usage for some reason. I did something for that challenge too, just recently.
Noir Lime Canuto chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw, really sweet and well written. :) Nice job. Brilliantly charming.
serendipitousbeginnings chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Oh, how cute! I loved it, it really shows how he 'progresses' through the years. Great job writing, you have talent! Keep writing! :)
MopCat chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
i liked it
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
good, i really liked it. your characterisation of scorpius was really interesting.
Moge chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
very well put together, all-round good read.. :) like it! :)

-Moge..x
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Great job! Very well-written, and the last line was good. I loved how he knows he can't love Lily & Miranda, and how he shouldn't love Rose, and how Aunt Daphne intimidates him, and how he always saw his sister as a little girl. Sweet!
ReviewsGalore chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Story: 7.75/10. You manage to make it interesting, but I'm not wild about this particular concept for this particular character. I think that it would have worked better for a character that we know a little more about. The part with Scorpius and Rose is obviously the main event and I think that it is the part you really throw your heart into.

Characters: 7.5/10. I like that you have original interpretations for some of the characters, but I feel like you introduce a bunch of characters that the reader has no chance of getting to know.

Creativity: 8/10. Fairly creative character interpretations, though the Rose/Scorpius is fairly standard.

Writing: 8.5/10. I think that your writing style is very readable, though not beautiful.

Believability: 8/10. I think that a little more background in places would really help the believability, though I see nothing unbelievable about any of the events.

Overall: 8/10. I'm not wild about the concept for these characters, but it is well written and the Rose/Scorpius part is nice, if not terribly original.
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
'tis a very sweet story...i liked the parts you put in Scorpius' family and it's nice to see him having ambivalent feelings towards his sister...you put Lily in here too, and that was beautifully written, the way you put forward their development, though I'm a little sad for the girl...Miranda sort of reminds me of those many neighbourhood playmates stories, but she is not for him obviously...and of course Scorpius goes with Rose, and the end part was very sweet indeed, good job! I like the way you described the maturing of Scorpius' feeling, very nice piece of work!
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
It's very sweet. I like the way you described the five diffrent loves.
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very nicely written. I liked that this is one of the first stories where Scorpius has a sister, and that you explained the different relationships between the five women. And I'm also glad that you had Scorpius/Rose instead of Scorpius/Lily. Although what did Lily say when Scorpius and Rose got married? Was she angry? Betrayed? Well, I'll just leave it to my imagination. lol. Really nice story. Great idea!

-awakenmysoul-

:D
rileyluvr13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Brilliant one-shot! I really liked the bit with Miranda - I can totally relate to a long-lost childhood friend, then catching up with them at school later.

Demetria's was very sweet, too. Nice to see that brotherly side of Scorpius! Lily's was beautiful, and I surprisingly liked it, because you had Rose end up with Scorpius, but still had Lily in the mix. Interesting!

And, of course, Scorpius ending up with Rose just topped it all off beautifully! Overall, this is a very excellent one-shot, and I think you did a brilliant job on it :)
Brincelven chapter 1 . 7/31/2008