Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight
May I delete this account chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hi Maxfaith!

This is so funny and hot! And the end! ""I think, after all, that this experiment was an utter success." lol

M Potter in tight leather trousers! My my Draco couldn't take his eyes from him.

This Draco is soo cute "But Draco had taken a witch home just last ... week. Month. Hmm. Year. Though he hadn't slept with her for she was an elderly witch who cleaned his flat." hahaha Brilliant!

I would like to ask if I could translate your story to Spanish, naturally I would clearly indicate that it's a translation and that it's YOUR story. I only want to give the chance to people to read this fantastic one-shot.

I hope you received the link of the translation "Of Thwarted plans" I you hadn't I'll give it to you again.

Bye

Psy
Sylkie chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
HOTT! Very steamy! Thank you! :)
shogi chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
*giggles wildly* WOT!

What else is there to say? ROFLMAO! That was absolutely SPECTACULAR!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Bwhahaha! -blushing deep red with a silly smile- That was, well, HOT! Hehe, plz keep up the great writing, kay? Ja ne!
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
*falls over laughing and gushing blood from nose* I LOVE YOUR STORIES! You, my friend, are going on my fave author's list!
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Harry's quite OOC, but who cares, it was still damn hot.
ifoundthemeaningoflife chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
SQUE I LOVE THIS STORY! ah it's so cute, and so naughty, and quite eloquent, and such a lovely style, and it reduces my vocabulary down to delicious squealing. not good, but great. hard to talk around the squealing, but really, quite divine. sequel?
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I loved how Draco slowly went from straight to gay, especially in the end where he regained his eloquence, that was just fabulous ;D
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
lol! hilarious! draco is my favorite.
CT1994 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
LOLOLOLOL! well written and totally funny!

lol so public! but kinky! :P

LOL
LoLuLi chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
hehe naughty!

i really want to find one where they do it in a club but no-one can see cause they put charms up :P

thats a dirty fantasy by me (A)

I liked it!

very bad ;)

Always,

L
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
OMG! Harry was stalking him? Hehehe... I found this endearing.. and hot.. at the same time. I'm so strange. *snickers*
Lejaa chapter 1 . 11/2/2008

haha just loved this fic and those two sentences was hilarious :D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 10/20/2008