Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight
sexybuny chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
A very good story! I love the dialogue and at the beginning the part with Rick was awesome! Great great job!
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
First off, I have to say that I absolutely love the title. "How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight(Presuming He Had Any)" is actually probably one of the best fanfic titles I've come across (although "Dating a Staight Boy is Weird and Creepy" was also a good one).

Now on to the actually story: I loved the dialogue, it was very witty and made me love the both of them all the more for it. This was an incredibly cute and endearing story. I love how you write Draco and Harry...Oh, I love them.

*giggles like the mad fangirl she is*

~Victoria H.
artloife chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
lol. nice. :D
Wynhilde chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Very good! Draco is so funny and cute when he's in denial!
BadWolfPond chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Mission successful! pwp's rock.
May I delete this account chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hi Maxfaith!

This is so funny and hot! And the end! ""I think, after all, that this experiment was an utter success." lol

M Potter in tight leather trousers! My my Draco couldn't take his eyes from him.

This Draco is soo cute "But Draco had taken a witch home just last ... week. Month. Hmm. Year. Though he hadn't slept with her for she was an elderly witch who cleaned his flat." hahaha Brilliant!

I would like to ask if I could translate your story to Spanish, naturally I would clearly indicate that it's a translation and that it's YOUR story. I only want to give the chance to people to read this fantastic one-shot.

I hope you received the link of the translation "Of Thwarted plans" I you hadn't I'll give it to you again.

Bye

Psy
Sylkie chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
HOTT! Very steamy! Thank you! :)
shogi chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
*giggles wildly* WOT!

What else is there to say? ROFLMAO! That was absolutely SPECTACULAR!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Bwhahaha! -blushing deep red with a silly smile- That was, well, HOT! Hehe, plz keep up the great writing, kay? Ja ne!
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
*falls over laughing and gushing blood from nose* I LOVE YOUR STORIES! You, my friend, are going on my fave author's list!
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Harry's quite OOC, but who cares, it was still damn hot.
ifoundthemeaningoflife chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
SQUE I LOVE THIS STORY! ah it's so cute, and so naughty, and quite eloquent, and such a lovely style, and it reduces my vocabulary down to delicious squealing. not good, but great. hard to talk around the squealing, but really, quite divine. sequel?
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I loved how Draco slowly went from straight to gay, especially in the end where he regained his eloquence, that was just fabulous ;D
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
lol! hilarious! draco is my favorite.
CT1994 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
LOLOLOLOL! well written and totally funny!

lol so public! but kinky! :P

LOL