Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight
DelorisPea chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
hehe naughty!

i really want to find one where they do it in a club but no-one can see cause they put charms up :P

thats a dirty fantasy by me (A)

I liked it!

very bad ;)

Always,

L
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
OMG! Harry was stalking him? Hehehe... I found this endearing.. and hot.. at the same time. I'm so strange. *snickers*
Lejaa chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
"But Draco had taken a witch home just last ... week. Month. Hmm. Year. Though he hadn't slept with her for she was an elderly witch who cleaned his flat."

haha just loved this fic and those two sentences was hilarious :D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wow! Harry in leather trousers! I like it XD

Nice oneshot.

Kisses fromm Argentina!
What I wrote chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
So funny! xD
ISawAYorkiePoo chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I don't know about anyone else, but hands down, my favorite line was, "Technically, he could have reached for his wand, but that meant he would have to remove his hands from Potter's Arse, and then the world might end. Or worse, Potter might disappear." To Draco, that probably would be worse.

lol, I don't think Draco had any straight to begin with.
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Brilliant one-shot you have here! One of the best Harry/Draco fics I have read in a while
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
haha...this was funny. i loved draco's incoherence, here.
Thais Potter Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
oh my.

Potter is a slut.

lol

just loved it!

xoxo
Nfiz chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aww, these two make such an adorable, cute and utterly sexy pair! Great story, really. D The (hilarious) title caught my interest and I definitely don't regret reading this fic! I can already picture Harry in those leather pants... *sighs* Well written and very funny, thanks so much for sharing. I love the term 'Pottersexual' by the way and I even laughed out loud at one point ("Draco clenched his hands into fists. Well, that 'Leave me alone!' sounded like a completely different sentence when Draco said it out loud." ... xD ). Well done, thanks!
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
"Potter, however, managed to free Draco's hand, with the ease that suggested his hand wasn't stuck at all." HAHA! Loved it! Hilarious!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
loved it. that was so cute and sexy… no smexy… at the same time. Keep up the great work.
ShadowOfNothing chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This was fun, thank you for sharing!
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Great experiment

I'd like to experiment too ha ha

See ya

Euge
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
this story was awesome!

the ending was hilarious.

and draco's... pre-ejaculation... well... i've never read anything like htat, but it was a funny way tp incorporate Top!Harry since he IS a leader :D
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »