Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Bwhahaha! -blushing deep red with a silly smile- That was, well, HOT! Hehe, plz keep up the great writing, kay? Ja ne!
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
*falls over laughing and gushing blood from nose* I LOVE YOUR STORIES! You, my friend, are going on my fave author's list!
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Harry's quite OOC, but who cares, it was still damn hot.
ifoundthemeaningoflife chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
SQUE I LOVE THIS STORY! ah it's so cute, and so naughty, and quite eloquent, and such a lovely style, and it reduces my vocabulary down to delicious squealing. not good, but great. hard to talk around the squealing, but really, quite divine. sequel?
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I loved how Draco slowly went from straight to gay, especially in the end where he regained his eloquence, that was just fabulous ;D
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
lol! hilarious! draco is my favorite.
CT1994 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
LOLOLOLOL! well written and totally funny!

lol so public! but kinky! :P

LOL
LoLuLi chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
hehe naughty!

i really want to find one where they do it in a club but no-one can see cause they put charms up :P

thats a dirty fantasy by me (A)

I liked it!

very bad ;)

Always,

L
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
OMG! Harry was stalking him? Hehehe... I found this endearing.. and hot.. at the same time. I'm so strange. *snickers*
Lejaa chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
"But Draco had taken a witch home just last ... week. Month. Hmm. Year. Though he hadn't slept with her for she was an elderly witch who cleaned his flat."

haha just loved this fic and those two sentences was hilarious :D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wow! Harry in leather trousers! I like it XD

Nice oneshot.

Kisses fromm Argentina!
What I wrote chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
So funny! xD
ISawAYorkiePoo chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I don't know about anyone else, but hands down, my favorite line was, "Technically, he could have reached for his wand, but that meant he would have to remove his hands from Potter's Arse, and then the world might end. Or worse, Potter might disappear." To Draco, that probably would be worse.

lol, I don't think Draco had any straight to begin with.
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Brilliant one-shot you have here! One of the best Harry/Draco fics I have read in a while
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
haha...this was funny. i loved draco's incoherence, here.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »