Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight

lol

just loved it!

xoxo
Nfiz chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aww, these two make such an adorable, cute and utterly sexy pair! Great story, really. D The (hilarious) title caught my interest and I definitely don't regret reading this fic! I can already picture Harry in those leather pants... *sighs* Well written and very funny, thanks so much for sharing. I love the term 'Pottersexual' by the way and I even laughed out loud at one point ("Draco clenched his hands into fists. Well, that 'Leave me alone!' sounded like a completely different sentence when Draco said it out loud." ... xD ). Well done, thanks!
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
"Potter, however, managed to free Draco's hand, with the ease that suggested his hand wasn't stuck at all." HAHA! Loved it! Hilarious!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
loved it. that was so cute and sexy… no smexy… at the same time. Keep up the great work.
ShadowOfNothing chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This was fun, thank you for sharing!
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Great experiment

I'd like to experiment too ha ha

See ya

Euge
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
this story was awesome!

the ending was hilarious.

and draco's... pre-ejaculation... well... i've never read anything like htat, but it was a funny way tp incorporate Top!Harry since he IS a leader :D
PotterGirl222 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
that was effin' awesome...im still wet...that was hawt!
Kumara and Bacon chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was really tasty. I enjoyed every bite.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Haha, Draco and the whole 'I'm straight' thing. :D

From Me x
FountainOfYouth chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
WOOPIE! 'Presuming he had any'? FANTASTIC! ABSOLUTELY SIZZLING! I love. Very much. You fantastic!
the.gold.in.the.shadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
gaugh...so, so hot! draco is unbelievably adorable, especially in the beginning when he's checking out the "distastefully" dressed harry! hee hee. love to title too!
The Wayward Angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
favs
LittleWhisper chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
:D I had a lot of fun!

POTTERSEXUAL! *lol* What a word - and so damn fitting!

Thanks for this entertaining bit,

I keep an eye on your profile,

take care :)

LW
Darwin chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
XD I love how WHILE they're f*cking Draco is still trying to convince himself he's straight.

This is pure genius and the humor is right up my alley.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »