Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight
Domo-Chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love you and this story. You're an exquisite writer!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Undeniably hot leather pants on an unbelievably hot guy?...solves all the world's problems.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Is there an actual spelling for the sound of a shudder? There should be... that was amazing, thank you so much for creating and sharing such enticing work; it is truly appreciated :)
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh my, that was so great! Thank you for the really good moment i've had. I enjoyed it a lot, that was very funny, and, very very very hot, wao!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
LittleLowe chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Sophie French chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Loved it! Made my day! (Or rather night).
God I love confused!Draco! He's just incredibly cute! Thank you! :D
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome! And you caught dracos conflicting emotions perfectly.
Did I mention the sex was bloody hot? No? I love a dominant experiences Harry. He's just so sexy, ain't he?
Loved this!
Sprout2012 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Naughty Harry Potter - I like. Saucy and sexy, but most of all hot. Brilliant one shot story. Congrats on the great writing.
Hlea chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Good job! I usually hate gay fanfics, but I like this one! Keep writing!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Have to agree with you there, Draco.
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yea, Draco straight... please!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was funny. And of course, hot. I love that Harry was stalking him - and that he didn't mind.
sakujun chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was soooooo funny! I loved it *-*
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh my, I absolutely loved this! There were so many parts that were just hilarious like ''Are you FLIRTING with me?'' and ''This isn't kissing.'' and Harry's trousers and many others.. But also, this was so cute and sweet that I can't take it. I really enjoyed myself and I'm so glad I read this! Thank you, you're very talented writer. I've also read your other stories but I don't think I've ever reviewed before. I'm still quite new here and I'm not a native English speaker so it's always easier to favorite stories than write a review. But I still wanted to do that for your sake and to thank you properly.

So thank you! Lots of kisses and I hope you write more stories!

195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »