Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight
XD
Textcrazy2011 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Hot
Sophie French chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Loved it! Made my day! (Or rather night).
God I love confused!Draco! He's just incredibly cute! Thank you! :D
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome! And you caught dracos conflicting emotions perfectly.
Did I mention the sex was bloody hot? No? I love a dominant experiences Harry. He's just so sexy, ain't he?
Loved this!
Sprout2012 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Naughty Harry Potter - I like. Saucy and sexy, but most of all hot. Brilliant one shot story. Congrats on the great writing.
Hlea chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Good job! I usually hate gay fanfics, but I like this one! Keep writing!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Have to agree with you there, Draco.
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yea, Draco straight... please!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was funny. And of course, hot. I love that Harry was stalking him - and that he didn't mind.
sakujun chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was soooooo funny! I loved it *-*
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh my, I absolutely loved this! There were so many parts that were just hilarious like ''Are you FLIRTING with me?'' and ''This isn't kissing.'' and Harry's trousers and many others.. But also, this was so cute and sweet that I can't take it. I really enjoyed myself and I'm so glad I read this! Thank you, you're very talented writer. I've also read your other stories but I don't think I've ever reviewed before. I'm still quite new here and I'm not a native English speaker so it's always easier to favorite stories than write a review. But I still wanted to do that for your sake and to thank you properly.

So thank you! Lots of kisses and I hope you write more stories!

-Mai
Winterysummer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
VERY NICE INDEED!
SilentxKisses chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Read this story ages ago and loved it. Have just come back to it again, still amazing. I really love this story it's great.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love that he has special swooning smiles. xD! And that he had to dim it down until he'd chosen a bed buddy.

"That wasn't the same as kissing a man. This was Potter-kissing. It was totally different. Straight men could do that too." LOL! No sir. xD!

Merlin, I got embarrassed for Draco with Harry practically sexing him in the booth.

Pottersexual. I've heard of Dracosexual before, too. I must say, I think I'm Drarrysexual.

This was exquisite. And had quite a few laugh out loud moments to complement the rampant sex. Always a plus. Good job.
Brolin Rubie chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Not the same;try using your imagination better
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »