Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight
Candieddragon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I just finished reading this story, and I read your reviews as well (because I'm weird like that...)

Anyway!

I LOVE ITTTTT -heart heart heart- I love the way it's written in Draco's pov because he's funnnnnnyy as heck, I love confident Harry, I love how Draco spends a lot of the time worrying about his straightness, I love how both of them got to be on top, and and and I love how I couldn't stop laughing.

As for that Anon review you got (which, I dont know if you care to remember them but) I think it's doubly funny that they would review for you and write that which implies that they read your story and then bothered to review.
Which is funny.
Well.

I think I'll go back and read your story again. :D and laugh and not sleep.
THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!
beckybrit chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love this story. I read it before (shame on me for not reviewing) and then my friend recc'd it to me again. I was just about to say 'oh, i've read this' when i decided to read it again. And i'm glad i did - its so funny, and hot and lovely.

*sighs*
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh, very nice. I love a little first time action. I also love how Harry was so very sure of himself and...well...aggressive! Rawr! This was a refreshing change of pace for me. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! Good work!
The messenger chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
STOP WRITING GAY SHIT!
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh Draco. I imagine him so handsome and put together that poor Rick was blinded. And Harry and his evil leather pants. So evil. So delicious.
DW03 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
HuhuHuhuhu! I loved! Thank you for writting!
Malecforevs chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Thankyou so much, so very very much! You have a talent, the way you describe the slight movements and small moments between them. I loved it!
SamHAS chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Harry is an utter ass...

But I loved this story.
Auttzthoughtz chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Okay, how flamboyant you made Harry was excellent. :P
Alex801 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
!

Fangirling complete. 3
Sonaris chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Shag. I swear, I love that word.
FantasyFiend09 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This story was so funny and cute! I loved "Well, that 'Leave me alone!' sounded like a completely different sentence when Draco said it out loud." Hilarious!
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Good, not the best, butt still good. (notice my pun? Sorry, couldn't resist! ;p)
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
"Draco gave up on straightness completely" LMFAOOOO

y'know, in most stories, draco's out of the closet before harry, but I really like this story too. 'twas an excellent play on both of the characters in a totally plausible canon situation. it was funny too, what with Rick and all :P
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Haha, this was amazing! ;)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »