Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh my, I absolutely loved this! There were so many parts that were just hilarious like ''Are you FLIRTING with me?'' and ''This isn't kissing.'' and Harry's trousers and many others.. But also, this was so cute and sweet that I can't take it. I really enjoyed myself and I'm so glad I read this! Thank you, you're very talented writer. I've also read your other stories but I don't think I've ever reviewed before. I'm still quite new here and I'm not a native English speaker so it's always easier to favorite stories than write a review. But I still wanted to do that for your sake and to thank you properly.

So thank you! Lots of kisses and I hope you write more stories!

-Mai
Winterysummer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
VERY NICE INDEED!
SilentxKisses chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Read this story ages ago and loved it. Have just come back to it again, still amazing. I really love this story it's great.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love that he has special swooning smiles. xD! And that he had to dim it down until he'd chosen a bed buddy.

"That wasn't the same as kissing a man. This was Potter-kissing. It was totally different. Straight men could do that too." LOL! No sir. xD!

Merlin, I got embarrassed for Draco with Harry practically sexing him in the booth.

Pottersexual. I've heard of Dracosexual before, too. I must say, I think I'm Drarrysexual.

This was exquisite. And had quite a few laugh out loud moments to complement the rampant sex. Always a plus. Good job.
Brolin Rubie chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Not the same;try using your imagination better
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This story is great! They should make a movie of this.
Allycat494 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Loved it! So great, haven't read anything like this before!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I LOVED IT! Its so sexy and great!
SerenFach chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Fabulous .. Draco was wonderful lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Excellent job done! I'd love to see a sequel ;)
64teeth chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
that was hot. and fun. funnily hot? or hotly fun? just great ;d
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow...
lacey.powell3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
LOVED IT :))
Charlie Raey chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
dont get me wrong, hot as could be-but i couldnt quit LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF long enough to enjoy the lemon but DAMN no complaints!
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I could grin all month! Dude, I can't believe...this is how Draco lost his...straight. Pfft. Kidding! Awesome story and uhh...poor Rick. ;)
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »