Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Lost His Straight
Allycat494 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Loved it! So great, haven't read anything like this before!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I LOVED IT! Its so sexy and great!
SerenFach chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Fabulous .. Draco was wonderful lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Excellent job done! I'd love to see a sequel ;)
64teeth chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
that was hot. and fun. funnily hot? or hotly fun? just great ;d
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow...
lacey.powell3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
LOVED IT :))
Charlie Raey chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
dont get me wrong, hot as could be-but i couldnt quit LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF long enough to enjoy the lemon but DAMN no complaints!
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I could grin all month! Dude, I can't believe...this is how Draco lost his...straight. Pfft. Kidding! Awesome story and uhh...poor Rick. ;)
OMG chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
WRITE MORE!
Non of your Biz chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I LOVE THIS!
Megany123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This one was both HOT and hilarious! What a great combination. This one's a keeper!
sahara scarlet chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Da-a-a-amn, thats hot!
Candieddragon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I just finished reading this story, and I read your reviews as well (because I'm weird like that...)

Anyway!

I LOVE ITTTTT -heart heart heart- I love the way it's written in Draco's pov because he's funnnnnnyy as heck, I love confident Harry, I love how Draco spends a lot of the time worrying about his straightness, I love how both of them got to be on top, and and and I love how I couldn't stop laughing.

As for that Anon review you got (which, I dont know if you care to remember them but) I think it's doubly funny that they would review for you and write that which implies that they read your story and then bothered to review.
Which is funny.
Well.

I think I'll go back and read your story again. :D and laugh and not sleep.
THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!
beckybrit chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love this story. I read it before (shame on me for not reviewing) and then my friend recc'd it to me again. I was just about to say 'oh, i've read this' when i decided to read it again. And i'm glad i did - its so funny, and hot and lovely.

*sighs*