Reviews for Jinchuuriki
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 4/8
So, canon is over now and I'm reading this. I like this very much. Really pulled on my heartstrings Am I too emotional?
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Thats a different perspective of Naruto with the Kyuubi
Lonelier than i expected
i thought you portrayed his cravings well
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
great !
Katany chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
A great piece, where you manage find a balance the information the audience needs to know about the future setting, while keeping the piece moving. Your use of the canon is very perceptive. The interactions are moving and believable. Delightful.
niver chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I loved this! You captured the mood of the two perfectly, and I'm always up for some Naruto/Gaara friendship fics. Very very nice.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
that was really good, great story, x
Amrun chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I absolutely love this. It's a refreshing look on their characterisations; for Gaara, it is probably close to reality (by which I mean canon, which is a huge departure from real reality). Though this sort of futilistic Naruto is probably not something we'll ever see in the manga, I enjoyed this exploration into him. The animalistic jinchuuriki is an interesting concept that is rarely attempted, and when it is, it's often over the top. This is just subtle enough to be truly effective.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Liked it!:s Gaara and naruto to me have a cool friendship which is still developing nothing though as close an personal as his and sasuke's but enough to were they agreed understand eachother. And heck even without that racoon demon inside of him Gaara is still tottaly badass!lol..i luve him.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh, this was nice. Great look at Naruto and Gaara.
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh... I love it. Will you write more on this story-line? The whole Naruto/Jinchuuriki/Gaara line I mean. You write very well.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
a quiet sweet moment
Anzu Britannia chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love the relationship between them. The Jinchuuriki theme is fantastic and is not much worked in fanfictions. I like this one.
RosaLui chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I really love this _

hA-UkA chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Very well done.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This was terrifically done. Awesome job.