Reviews for Why People Cry
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
"Harley, his stuffed dog"

Harley? Jared connection! lol

so I'm confused...is it Bobby that answered the door...or John? hmm...guess I'll find out in the next chapter...lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow...that sucks! Bitch doesn't deserve him anyways! lol

good job :)

I wonder where they're going? hm...lol
keekers15 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
great chapter! lol, yea dean might be a little oc but he's still awesome;P can't wait to read more! and omg one tree hill was awesome right? sucks u missed half, i really think they're gonna end up killing peyton... but i hope not, she's great lolz
keekers15 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
really interesting start! hope u can cure ur writersblockatitus pretty soon so i can see where this story goes:P
ArmagonAuthor chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Well I understand what you are going through, definitely. I'm coming to the end of 10th grade now, and believe me when I say that things aren't going to get any simpler. It will get easier to handle eventually though. Don't give up writing because of high school!

One of the stupid things about being a writer is that we have to sacrifice so much time and energy on this, but I'm sure you can do it. You have potential, especially for your age. Don't give up now!

PS, one of the things I do when I get writers-block is to take a bit of a break. Read good writing. Write in other stories. And think about what you really want for this story. If it's meant to be, it will come.

Good luck!
Winchester-Directioner chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
ur starting high school? dont worry about that. im a sophomore and when i started i was freakin out too but its really not bad. i actually prefer it to middle school. and nobody picks on the freshman because we know they're afraid. its ok. haha.
H pylori chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Hey - don't sweat it 'bout school and all that. High school really is easy, well it is in Nz anyway. The first year is always the toughest when it comes to the whole new school and all that trying to remember where your classes are and the older students can be a little terrifying. But you'll soon get used to it and then you'll look back to now and laugh. I remember my first year - I was one of the shortest and geekest kids. Now, 5 years later I am in my last year and I laugh at how scared I was in my first year. At the same time, I am afraid of moving out and going to uni. It happens everytime you do something new. No doubt when I get my degree, I am going to laugh at my nervousness now. As for the story, I love it. It seems a little rushed but it is pretty cool in the sotry lines and stuff. Prehaps have a bit of a brotherly reunion?
Justme chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hi. This is a very good story with an great start. Don't let it die. Please keep the chapters coming. Try not to stress too much about school. It can drive you mad and sometimes you feel that you will break under the pressure but like Sam said in After School Special "It gets better" - so hang in there.
jasper03 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
So I just stumbled across this and though I really can't get into this alternate life stuff, I really enjoyed this.

I think you should describe things a tad bit more. Make us readers beg for more. Throw us a dinky 99c bone and dangle the big monster bone in front of us. Details like the family and their life would be ideal.

I have simply fallen in love with little Connor Dean and hope John and Bobby and Dean develop a relationship with him. Sam has a lot a time to make up for, but I have a feeling his little boy will help mend the rifts between the family. I want to see how the men get along with a child in the house.

I noticed at the end of chapter one you wrote that you welcome criticism, that's very good. You're open to improvement. And if you are a little shaky on your writing abilities, I have an idea that may help. Enkidu07 and Onyx Moonbeam have weekly drabble challenges *I've checked your profile and judging by the fact that your favorite's list is well into the hundreds you've probably noticed the E/O challenges* you should join the challenges. Its just 100 words and the use of a challenge word and you DON'T have to play each week. It helps to sharpen your writing abilities and its super fun. Not to mention, I've met tons of fun people and can't wait each week to read the drabbles. Anyhoo, just a thought. Let Enkidu or Onyx know if you want to play and they'll be sure to send you the word each week.

*hugs*

Katie
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Update please! I want to see how Dean reacts to having a nephew.
CBloom2 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Just found this and I've really enjoyed these first two chapters!

I'm looking forward to Dean finding out about his nephew and seeing their relationship develop...maybe throw a little demon activity in for good measure! Maybe a little injured Sam with protective Connor, Dean and John! (Sorry, love me a little hurt Sam!)

Looking forward to reading more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I just found your story and it is in an interesting premise. I sure hope John loses that atitude and that he and Dean back Sammy up and help him to raise his child.
Fafa Fai chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
uh Oh Poor Samy, he needs comfort and his fhater gaves him a lecture. I'm glad you decided continue this, but their conversation was a little weird.
FiveForFighting09 chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
cool start. I like the background you gave and poor Sam. as for ideas, all i can think to add to this cool looking story is to make Dean changed (physically or other) etc. Also, i think it would be cool if Dean got along with Sam's lil boy, Conner. (who by description alone sounds like a cutie) lol. anyway, great start and i'm looking foward to the third chap.
SharpShooter-Pony chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Hey! Since you're such a great reviewer for me, I thought I'd return the favor!

First off, I'd like to say this story has awesome potential, but its lacking in description. I know you're excited to get to the plot of the story, but you have to give the reader some back story and take the time to do so. Instead of Sam sayig how he quit hunting and now he's married and has a kid out right, maybe you could have a scene that tells the reader more subtly that Sam's finished hunting and is married with a kid. Like, in the scene where he's looking at the picture with Jenn and Conner, that's when you can explain they're Sam's family, etc. This is just one example on working on detailing.

I'm not saying you have to do that exactly, because you have your own writing style and you should stick to that, but detail is an important part of a story.

Aside from that ramble; I can't wait to see what's up with Sam and Conner. And is it Dean they're going to?

If you need any help with the next chapter, like a beta to maybe make suggestions on where you might need some extra details, just let me know!

- Sharp

P.S. And please, don't take this as a flame or anything like it. I'm just trying to make some helpful suggestions! :)