Reviews for Sleepless
Necro Floodwaters chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
I loved it! It was wonderfully written in my opinion and I'm following it just in case someone else gives you know inspiration to continue it! I really do hope someone does!
Anon chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Excellent, fantastic, wonderful, and every other synonym! A!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
More!
dmr14wizkid chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Awesome
ArtemisXHolly159 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
I loved this little story it was so sweet what Artemis had said to Holly you're and amazing writer btw
canagg chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I sometimes send links to my friend to fanfics here and she hates this kind of stuff while I, on the otherhand, don't really care.
I am sooo tempted to send this to her!
swiftmask chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
i love "Artemis Fowl in blue jeans should be classified as a deadly weapon!"
Elysabeth Loredan chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Hi there!
First I'm actually not english, but french, so if you coul excuse my language mistakes that would be great.
Anyway, I really liked your story. It's well written and funny. Plus,the idea of tranforming Holly in human was pretty interesting. But, I think that Artemis should be a bit more shy. I mean, it is his first time right? And, he never ever had a girlfriend before. So, that seems logical.
Except for this detail that was really good!

Elysabeth
xander the irish chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
please finish this romance between artemis fowl and holly short I want to see a chapter 5 I do not have a weak stomach bot a really horny tmi you should just delete this part of the review but I enjoy it I cant stop reading I gross myself out with yet I still like it

and yes im really irish like artemis
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
when do I not like being horny. well actually around my girlfriend she hates those.i like I really do you have my full support

and yes im really irish
drizma chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
nice
Phenixkiller chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
The pervert inside my head wants to tell this:
" I LOVED your story, please continue, and Add some " special" stuff to your story, the hotter it gets, the better it is
bakugirl chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
the lemon was very well done
bakugirl chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I think you need to have holly sound a bit more concerned about the fact Artemis Fowl II said, "uh" and, "what's up?" ARTY NEVER USES SLANG OR FILLERS LIKE THOSE! AND EVEN IF, IIFF, HE DOES EVERYONE NOTICES IMMEDIATELY! ESPECIALLY HOLLY!

(btw, sorry, didn't mean to yell, it's just WAY WAY WWWAAAYYY out of character for Arty to say things such as, uh, what's up?, mum. among other terms boys his age would normally say.)

other than that, :D!
bakugirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
ya know... I didn't think you meant, THAT kind of mature content!

*eye twitch* geez