Reviews for The Fourth Child
RiahRaiya chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow. Beautiful writing style, beautiful story. This was fantastic. I'll say, however, that there were a few rough patches; the end confused me for a bit- "I always forget that she isn't Shinogu's child". That sentence makes no sense at all if you're trying to imply an affair. You mean if she isn't Ryouki's child? It was somewhat frustrating to me to try and figure that out.

Other that, it was really well-written. There isn't many good Hot Gimmick fics, so this was definitely pleasing to stumble across. Please keep up the great writing, I really enjoyed this.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It's cute and bittersweet.
moor chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
LOVED that Shinogu finally clocked Ryoki! :D THANK YOU!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ehhhh? I wish they could have just gotten together, instead of all the hoopla and getting married and then cheating. D: Either way, I'm happy that there eventually was shinogu and hatsumi... I love them. :3

Kpop Princess Mei
ADL chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Really great ending. There were several parts that were a tad rough, but the ending truly made up for it. This is one of my favorite fanfic. Keep writing!
Gakaigal chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Great story, but i'm pretty confused at the end, who's Sakuza's father?
Viburnum chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I loved the story. There was a sign that Shinogu and Hatsumi were having an affair and that single Shinogu was anticipating the opportune hour to seize the woman he loved.

I think you did great justice to the ending. I loved "Hot Gimmick" for its complexities but its epilogues and other elements irked me. Ryoki, despite his "love", cannot treat Hatsumi properly. Hatsumi, being so hapless, can only serve as a masochist denying all affections and effusions of love and resist reasoning becoming the pet of Tachibana.

A good ending would be one where she did chose Shinogu (Azusa is too immature at the moment) or not choose anyone at all. The normalization of an abusive relation *lines from Wikipedia* are never healthy, influential or even secure. I did not know why Aihara opted for such a conclusion: possibly to show Ryoki's undying affections and how Hatsumi is the only sort of woman to tolerate it, still, Ryoki and Hatsumi equals HORRIBLE ENDING.
Sessho's Lover chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Interesting. I liked it.
librachik chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I'm surprised that no one has left you a review. I like how this fic didn't fall into your typical Shinogu/Hatsumi storyline. Call me stupid, but the ending has got me a little confused. Maybe I'm thinking too deeply about it, but who exactly is the fourth child's father?