Reviews for The Death of a Shirt
Moneybunny95 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! DON'T STOP HERE! YOU MADE LAUGH LIKE I'VE NEVR LAUGHED BEFORE :)
MikariStar chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
So very funny and insane!
Some Other Name chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
LMAO! Scarious thing I've ever read!
A. Penelope Quill chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Okay so I'm still reading. AndI have to say that bit with mars and the chocolate bribe was pretty good considering that Mars IS a candybar. HA ahahaahha. Bet you didn't realize that so as your FRIEND, i;m pointing it out to you. lol
A. Penelope Quill chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
omgosh! the EARTH shirt! Such memories! And what do you mean, AIRHEAD? I'm not an airhead! BRAT. Anyway *wipes away tears* that was great. FIRE! hehhee. Came here looking for your talkshow host thing but it's not up! I thought you said you posted it! WAH! anyway, I'm adding this to favorites for the memory. Aww. Gosh I HATE Sailor Moon.

You've been there for me...
shadowsandrock chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
OMIGOD! I NEED to know what happens at the end of this fic! DEATH to the EARTH SHIRT! God it's pretty ugly too, that lime green with the yellow collar, and the little pocket on his polo that says EARTH XD
animieke chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
oh yeah, did you know that there's an usagi-shirt as well? i've got 2 pics of it. if you want to see it with your own eyes, mail me and i'll send them to you.
animieke chapter 5 . 8/10/2002
you just have to continue this story. it's the best fanfic i've read so far (ok, i have only read about 5 fics, but the reason i only read few of them is that most of em sucked). my point being: please write! btw, great concept for a site and nice galleries.

hope to read more soon,

animieke

animieke (publicity -')
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2002
My whole family thinks i'm crazy for laughing at the computer o_O.
Silvey chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
Okay... Um, interesting. Really is. I'm sure once you finish it it will ALL make sense *backs away from computer*

J/K. Actually, it is a funny story and I'm sure it will all work out in the end *laughs in her worried/scared kind of way and runs from the computer screaming in terror*

E-Mail me. Got a great SM story meself I'm hoping to write down someday .
Ribbon chapter 5 . 2/17/2002
Aww, man, you better put the next chapter out soon! I'm sitting here, laughing and laughing and everyone around me is looking at me like I'm a complete psycho. *guffaws* Maybe I am.

And that spirit oif the shirt is named Bob? Hehehe! That's pretty funny. *sweatdrops* Err... running, inside joke with a bunch of my friends. Hehehee... -_-;;;

This is hilarious! Put the next chapter out soon!
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 5 . 2/16/2002
this so funy it's odd stargae ( they the same thing oh well) I love it
MoonBeam chapter 5 . 2/1/2002
i've said it b/4 and i'll say it again-keep up the good work! this story kicks ass!
A Reader chapter 5 . 1/31/2002
OMG - That is simply the funniest paradoy I've read in a very long time. Thank-you.
Leslie Thoirdorchadas chapter 5 . 1/31/2002
Oo oh! How about Sailor Shirts come and save the day! Moon shirt, Mars shirt, Venus shirt, Jupiter Shirt, Mercury, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Pluto shirts. Star Fighter shirt, Star Healer, Star Maker shirts. Chibi Moon and Chibi Chibi shirts! They all come to save the day and beat the evil Earth shirt into the ground!

Lie