Reviews for Excruciating
I do enjoy this story, but I respectfully disagree with your epiphany. While it is true that Edward's lack of a mate did in fact help his relationship with Bella to progress more quickly, I don't think that you can simply change out the single vampire in the equation and still have them end up with Bella. The rest of the Cullens all love Bella, but it is in more of the family sense, and you can't really expect a relationship to work out between two people just because they are single, or just because they are both likeable. Now, I do really like this story, and I hope that you decide to continue it, I just don't necessarily agree with your hypothesis. Because whilst Bella is a very loveable character, I don't believe that all of the male characters of Twilight would fall in love with her had they been single. Though I may be the only one.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Best jxb story EVER!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Omg this is the BEST Bella/Jasper fic I've read please! Continue with the story it's simply marvelous!
twilightlover4evr chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I seriously love this. Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Okay, Jasper is SO much better than Edward. it's official
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love the tag line for this fic :)
Regin chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
ANiallGirl4Life chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Love it!

Now I just gotta tell ya something.

I want you to do something for me.

What is it you ask?

You'll just have to find out... I.

Want.

You.

To.

Update!

...please?...
ANiallGirl4Life chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Love it already. One quick complaint though. Jasper's not the "weakest link", he has as much control as the others. It's just 'cause he's an empath, and bloodlust is an emotion that he has trouble. That and Maria was a dick. Haha. I love it!
xEverBabyx chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Update soon! I love this!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I love it so far and can't wait to see how you play it out, But, I will be waiting to find out. Update this Again and SOON!
Analitica chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
omg jaja i absolutely loved it! please update soon
feelingcowgirlish chapter 2 . 8/20/2011