Reviews for Insight to Madness
Loving the story
TRIC4R chapter 7 . 9/26
Like it
FalconLux chapter 42 . 9/14
Really good. ...right up until the end. I know that you said Major Character Deaths, but I really wasn't expecting that. I wish you'd put this under a Tragedy genre so I'd have known to avoid it. There's nothing wrong with stories that end like this, but I personally hate to read them. I need a happy or at least fairly neutral ending. Sad endings just leave me feeling terribly depressed, and I don't care of Dawn was Merlin reincarnated, Harry deserved more than a week of true happiness in his life.

Sorry, I don't mean to be critical of you (about anything but the lack of a proper genre on this) but I just really avoid stories like this for a reason. It was really excellent for the most part.
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 42 . 8/5
It was fun to read.

Really loved the involvement of Remus ans Sirius in Harry's life.
Jannafrancine chapter 42 . 5/16
Great, but sad story.
varthanaa chapter 42 . 2/17
Unexpected.. But so lovely without happy-ending.
SystematicChaos95 chapter 12 . 2/8
slight discrepancy in this chapter : the twins couldn't have caused a distraction - they left hogwarts 2chapters or so ago
Arcangelos chapter 42 . 2/2
Alie-yaoi chapter 42 . 12/31/2014
I like
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 42 . 9/27/2014
Lots of tears! Quite literally. Loved it. Hated that ya killed Snape off. But a nice story none the less. Beautifully written.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 42 . 6/23/2014
this was a happy ending for many, but I feel that Harry lived his life as happy and content as he could, but with something, a part of him always missing - which is very sad.

and what happened with Ron? how evil was he really?
Black Footed Ghost chapter 42 . 5/8/2014
I loved it! It was a wonderful adventure/mystery story.

Although, when I saw there were only 2 chapters left to a story I felt should go on for at last another long adventure, I had to check out the last chapter. So I haven't read chapter 41, where there is undoubtable another weak sex scene brought on by the fates...

Honestly, one of the reasons why I read fanfiction with Severus Snape is because I want to see him live. I want to see him get a lot more happiness in life than simply a short affair with Harry.

So, while this story was great to read until the mmend, it doesn't make my favorite list, because it lacks an important aspect in meeting the reader's needs. Of course, its been 3-4 years since it was finished, that's room for improvement.

Of course, there's not enough magic to save a bad ending of a good story though...
Kitty Savella chapter 42 . 2/20/2014
This was a wonderful story. Sad in places, of course, but well worth the read.
kajakubik87 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I always wondered why Ron make a perfect... his ratings was horrible, his behavior too... I don't get it. Sorry for my english. I hope you understand :)