Reviews for Insight to Madness
toniaosakwe chapter 42 . 10/24
why did u kill him. it was sooooooo sweet. I loved this so much!
scarlettmeadows chapter 42 . 10/18
Every time I re-read this, the ending is so, so sad! :(
milafatma13 chapter 42 . 10/16
i found your story and this is great
Scorbus Is Real chapter 5 . 7/15
I am so happy Slytherin get a chance to join the DA. in the books they were definitely discriminated against, us snakes weren't even asked
nightpurr1 chapter 42 . 6/3
This was wrote so good. I had only good things to about it.
I regret now reading it. I HATE that Snape died. I can't even finish the lady bit. I feel like a piece of my heart died to. Yes I get very involved. With my stories.
shadewatcher chapter 42 . 5/28
Wtf! I DID like it right up till it went stupid and got Severus killed. Sacrifice or no that freaking SUCKED! Seriously what is it that everyone tends to want Harry miserable and with no family left alive? Now I'm gonna have to go find something happy to read cause u made me cry.
Not meant to be a flame just my opinion, I hated it when JKRowling killed him, not happy about it in the fan verse.
Also how would the Unspeakables even know where Harry was, he went there at a spur of the moment? Not to mention Dumbldork? They couldn't have just randomly shown up. Just wondering about that.
Niknakkitkat chapter 42 . 5/12
aaa this is so sad lit everyone i love died but i still loved reading it
TRIC4R chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
Good chapter
TRIC4R chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Loving the story
TRIC4R chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Like it
FalconLux chapter 42 . 9/14/2015
Really good. ...right up until the end. I know that you said Major Character Deaths, but I really wasn't expecting that. I wish you'd put this under a Tragedy genre so I'd have known to avoid it. There's nothing wrong with stories that end like this, but I personally hate to read them. I need a happy or at least fairly neutral ending. Sad endings just leave me feeling terribly depressed, and I don't care of Dawn was Merlin reincarnated, Harry deserved more than a week of true happiness in his life.

Sorry, I don't mean to be critical of you (about anything but the lack of a proper genre on this) but I just really avoid stories like this for a reason. It was really excellent for the most part.
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 42 . 8/5/2015
It was fun to read.

Really loved the involvement of Remus ans Sirius in Harry's life.
Jannafrancine chapter 42 . 5/16/2015
Great, but sad story.
varthanaa chapter 42 . 2/17/2015
Unexpected.. But so lovely without happy-ending.
SystematicChaos95 chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
slight discrepancy in this chapter : the twins couldn't have caused a distraction - they left hogwarts 2chapters or so ago