Reviews for Insight to Madness
varthanaa chapter 42 . 2/17
Unexpected.. But so lovely without happy-ending.
SystematicChaos95 chapter 12 . 2/8
slight discrepancy in this chapter : the twins couldn't have caused a distraction - they left hogwarts 2chapters or so ago
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 42 . 2/2
that ending KILLED ME WHAT THE HELL! I'M CRYING
Alie-yaoi chapter 42 . 12/31/2014
I like
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 42 . 9/27/2014
Lots of tears! Quite literally. Loved it. Hated that ya killed Snape off. But a nice story none the less. Beautifully written.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 42 . 6/23/2014
this was a happy ending for many, but I feel that Harry lived his life as happy and content as he could, but with something, a part of him always missing - which is very sad.

and what happened with Ron? how evil was he really?
Black Footed Ghost chapter 42 . 5/8/2014
I loved it! It was a wonderful adventure/mystery story.

Although, when I saw there were only 2 chapters left to a story I felt should go on for at last another long adventure, I had to check out the last chapter. So I haven't read chapter 41, where there is undoubtable another weak sex scene brought on by the fates...

Honestly, one of the reasons why I read fanfiction with Severus Snape is because I want to see him live. I want to see him get a lot more happiness in life than simply a short affair with Harry.

So, while this story was great to read until the mmend, it doesn't make my favorite list, because it lacks an important aspect in meeting the reader's needs. Of course, its been 3-4 years since it was finished, that's room for improvement.

Of course, there's not enough magic to save a bad ending of a good story though...
Kitty Savella chapter 42 . 2/20/2014
This was a wonderful story. Sad in places, of course, but well worth the read.
kajakubik87 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I always wondered why Ron make a perfect... his ratings was horrible, his behavior too... I don't get it. Sorry for my english. I hope you understand :)
Saint Snape chapter 42 . 1/30/2014
I loved this story until you killed off Severus. I just can't believe you didn't give them a happy ending. :(
fantasyland chapter 42 . 1/4/2014
Geez... did you really have to kill Severus! God i teared up... :(
Good story :)
Kaya70 chapter 42 . 12/11/2013
Love it what I didn't like was that kill Severus
duuuuuude chapter 42 . 10/28/2013
Your story was so good and I was loving it. I even got real excited as I realized I was reaching the ending! But then...you killed severus. Harry's alone now. And now I hate it. Sorry.
MissNikita chapter 42 . 9/27/2013
The first part feels like a completely different story then the last chapters.

Truthfully I think you ruined the story with those chapters.

It was a beautiful rollercoaster ride of emotions that made me cry, made me furious and made me swoon, the last chapters did nothing for me, they felt empty and hollow.

Very sad cuz it started out so well.
LMK chapter 42 . 9/12/2013
i hate you you killed the sexiest man ever written