Reviews for Picking Charlie's Brain
FictionChic18 chapter 1 . 3/14
*when he*
FictionChic18 chapter 1 . 3/14
I wish this was an add on to Family Therapy, it would have been so funny to see Doctor Dover's reaction wgen ge realised the Cullens were vampires. Lol
ACCOUNTDOESNOTGETUSED chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Ha! Seth I should have know. Watch out Cess you have a rival. Thats just a thing for one a my stories. Its called the final battle. Cecelia ***** Seth. The stars is not a rude word I just dont want to give what happens away!
Anyway, I'm not here to talk about my stories I'm here to say that I LOVED THIS ONE-SHOT!
Oneway2011aol.c chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This was fun, but it would have cool if it was tied to Family Therapy Cullen Style, with Dr Dover tying his nightmare to Charlie's claims.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
That was fun and funny. Love that the doctor took it all in the way a doctor would. Believing that Charlie was just not dealing with his daughters marriage well. Then Seth, of all people, comes to pick her up for a date! Hope Seth imprinted on May. That would be sweet.
wolfgirl413 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Ha! Too funny. Thanks for a great read :)
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh dear...poor Dr. Dover...
And poor Charlie! I wonder if Bella knows what's happening...
itsawhitlocklifeforme chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Omg you are so awesome! Just the best sense of humor! *Trots off merrily to find more comedic gold!
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
you do know that many wives just got in trouble for laughing at this from the fatehers of teenage girls?
WannabexBlondie chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I think this could have been a lot better if this were a sequel to Family Therapy Cullen Style, having Dr. Dover know each of the Cullens and Bella personally.
spark97 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
i really love all your stories... gives me a good laugh.. read that therapy story you wont believe i still laugh remembering about it...
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
There are none so blind as those who will not see, right? That was really cute! Loved that you had May date Seth, the only sweet-tempered wolf! That should cushion the blow when Dr. Dover has a wolf for a son-in-law! At least Charlie won't end up in a padded cell!
VS chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Niceee. Love it :)
Katsudonfataledeactivated chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I am so glad I can read about Mr,Dover again... It has only been a minute but I missed him :) after reading the last sentence, I thinkDr Dover is becoming mad as well -.- he looked like he is to me xD The cullens are evil -.- they turn everyone crazy :P
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I did (get the joke), but I had to say it out loud for the full effect! Poor Charlie, I guess he forgot about the part that he had to keep quiet about Bella's "new condition!"