Reviews for Pasta Tricolore
Mari83 chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
So happy to see an update.

Cool mix of shifting between reactions, embarrassment and being able to laugh at their situation – and the giggling and laughing is nice just because it’s rare. (Nice re-use of the “Look at us”-lines:-)

“She told me she dreamt of you,” Max’s smile became wider, almost teasing now and dropping her voice to a soft whisper she added: “She said your eyes could see straight into her soul, and that you’d made her shiver.” The dark haired girl took a big bite of her turkey-cheese sandwich and examined him quizzically."

Just fun to imagine and the reactions are so typical as is one of them daring to make a step ahead, disturbing their pattern and throwing them back.

A first shadow of a blush became visible on his cheeks, but Logan angrily brushed it away.

“Max,” he hissed, slowly but surely losing his patience.

Ah, this too just so typical, choosing to get angry just because it’s safer than actually taking it as the compliment it is.

Waiting for more whenever RL gives you a fic-moment...

(I so owe you a chapter of your Christmas story from last year. I have it started and the whole story plotted out, but…)
lisa316 chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Wow, if they keep it up at this rate, they might actually learn to communicate...

Sorry it took me a couple of days to notice this; I read about as frequently as I update these days, but I'll always find time for a Blue story...especially if it's written specially for me! :D

Awesome update. I think my favorite part was Max casually telling Logan about Kendra's sex dream. You nailed their reactions down perfectly, from Logan's evolution from oblivious to embarrassed to Max's deadpan carelessness, as if the subtleties of the conversation were just too hard for her to deal with or take the time to understand.

looking forward to more whenever you can. If you write it, I will come. ;)
Mari chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Yay! Great read for starting the weekend:-)
Dutch chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next chapter to see where this is going. Max/Logan in S1 is so enjoyable to read. Please hurry with an update.

Thanks again
nattylovesu chapter 2 . 9/3/2009

Nice S1 to see where this is going!
jfg207 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
What does Logan with the remark Max made at the end? Sir, yes, sir... it's too funny picturing Logan face when he heard that phrase. To me, he seems to have an irritated frown and on his face and then looks up to see the twinkle in Max's eyes. Then he feels his face coming up with a smile. Yep, that's what I see in my imagination.
Alan Grey chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Interresting and captivating beginning. The idea of Kendra almost baiting max with a 'dream' about Logan was a pleasent change and an interresting plot point. Would love to read more as ML seems to be in very short supply.
christmas story person chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This is has this thing that made S1 so much more fun to watch, amusing scenes showing the normalcy of Post pulse life, with that bit of innocence and ease of worrying about such normal, ordinary things like Kendra dreaming about Logan instead of evil snake people. Also really like how you did their conversation, breaking the typical constellation of excited Kendra and unimpressed Max with Max"s shock... and of course liked all the "We're not like that"-moments:-) And I enjoyed getting Max"s thoughts on the events in "Out", still reflecting her anger and disappointment after reaching out to Logan with that novelty kind of invitation

I can just see Kendra sitting there going on about Logan with dreamy eyes, not really noticing how much it affects Max - it was just a matter of time to have that happen (because if we do it all the time, Kendra must be simply unable to resist him).

The ending made me smile, such a nice picture:-)

(Sorry for relative shortness, circumstances, not story)
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
update soon please
Brian2008 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I'm enjoying this story. I like that you've set it within one of the early season one episodes and I'm interested to read what's going to happen next.
Ion Bond chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Hey, this was fun! I'd like to read more.

I have a typro catch: "as if she was dump" - dumb?
Aurora2424 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is very fun, highly enjoyable, and boy I can't wait for you to continue!
Princess456 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I loved it
Insane Troll Logic chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh, this is a fun one! I love Kendra's dream about Logan as the catalyst for this (and I suspect its just Kendra pushing Max's buttons. Too funny)

Great start!
latenightrain chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I like the symetry of Logan coming out the shower and Max, in the last encounter, walking around in the towel after her shower and mud bath. The interaction between Kendra and Max is totally believable. Max insists they aren't "like that", but other women can't faun over Logan (even teasingly) either! Can't wait to hear more.