Reviews for Woolsey’s Team Building Fiasco
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
poor Wolsey having to deal with all those requests to participate in 1/2 naked co-ed mud wrestling - ha ha ha so funny - would have loved the debrief scene for this :o)
agentpiperh chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
pure hilarity. 2nd time through and I had to fight not to crack up in the middle of a lecture.
LostWithoutYou101 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Love this story, never gets old, can read it over and over and over :D
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
SO FUNNY!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
utterly hilarious, and yet again, a fantastic story
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
bikinis! oh god that's funny - acutally laughed out loud
Shellbean chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Hey there Nika Dixon,
Can you believe I missed this one. I love your story. chapter nine was defiantly a favorite along with the zip line and the last scene where Jen and Ronon slipped and it was assumd they shared a I could find a co-worker retreat with Ronon, Sheppard, and Lorne in it I would certainly be their. Very nice! Shellbean:)
Bellicose chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Hahah Ronon is such a mack daddy. He's knows all the right moves.
Bellicose chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Awh and everything was going so well. Figured that wouldn't last. The bikini scene was absolutely genius, to say the least. And of course Ronon just shot the crate down because he's Ronon and he shoots things. Brilliant.
byebyebirdy chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
LOVED IT :D really funny, was almost in tears by the end of the story! love it 3
lanteanscribe chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
I have to say I must have read this story at least three times and laughed myself silly every time! Please write more R/J because your stories are the BEST!
Lau120 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I loved this story! it was so much fun...it has all the ingredients for a great story!
Kahreem chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
Thanks for sharing this funny story. I was laughing every chapter :-)
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
()_() wow... just... wow...
VoicesInTheWind chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
Heeheeheee ... this is soooo cute! And funny! I love how witty the dialogue is; just flows right along, and all too soon it was over. The ending was really great - all of it was really great, actually - with the "half-naked co-ed mud-wrestling" Haha! Wonderful, truly terrific story - I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks so much for sharing this!