Reviews for Hold Tight
ChasingYou chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
That was cute and amazing and wonderful and funny and all the adjectives in the world without the awful ones ;)
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Good stories!
acelili chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
ha love it
Viktorija chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
Great job!:)
Donteatacowman chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
XD Great job with these! I think you stayed pretty in-character. :)
solojones chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
This is great! I hope you keep them coming. I'd love to see some for the more recent episodes, because it's really heating up and getting interesting!

I especially liked your take on the exchange about how Robin told him they couldn't hook up because it would be awkward. Because you *could* just take that as meaning the Zip Zip Zip thing, but it seemed to imply there'd been another convo about it.
42 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
damn, that was hot xP i could practically feel the waves of tension rolling off my computer
xyzisme chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I love this!
IckyEcchi chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
O, this chap was awesome :D I really like how you conveyed the tension at the table, very realistic.
secondmezzanine chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Such fun! My favorite is the drabble that's just Robin's thoughts the morning after. "Okay, so his leg has re-wrapped itself around your leg. Not a problem! Not a big problem. A totally deal-able sized problem." Her voice there is fantastic! Also, I can't deny that him licking her ear was pretty hot.
jamie55 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
lol

Barney got feelings, he got it bad.

IGottaFindYou chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
AWESOME! Love this chapter!
caromac chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
""Because of the color, mostly," Lily qualified, intimately familiar with the lows that kids or adults would sink to just to get the right color for a game. Everyone wanted to be red."

Ha! So true. I especially love the third one shot and the footsie. I read it over on LJ but it's still good the second time round, and I thought I'd just drop you a review here and say keep 'em coming!

x
Time and Fate chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
i totally loved Robin's pre-wake up conundrum. keep up w/the updates!