Reviews for Innocence
liz526 chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
I like the story and am interested to see what will happen to Phil and will Bella ever fully recover to allow her and Edward to get close?
VampyreGurl76 chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
too childish, never would they sing all them gay ass songs!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
I really like this chapter!

I love Edward so much! He's my favorite character!

Looking forward to more!
Twilighter2543 chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
OMG OMG OMG ADD MORE I'M DIEING HERE!
ThE.cOlOr.BlAcK.iS.mIsSiNg chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
]
Bree-and-Nettie-hour chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
OMG I can't believe you dedicated this chapter to Bree and I. It means the world to us! BTW I love the new chapter, totally working out. That was an awesome way to pull it together like that! I really liked the part where you somehow got Jasper and Emmett to fit on one little hospital bed together! I couldn't stop lauging. I almost woke my parents up! ( writing this at like one am!) I really love this story and I think you should definetly continue on with more chapters! Poor Bella, sorry for the random outburst but Phil is a jackass that deserves to burn in h-e-double-toothpicks! Anyhow, great story, try and update soon! Also, congrats on the new boyfriend, totally cool! Good luck with your boyfriend and writing of upcoming chapters! Great job, write on!
Edward Cullens Other Half chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
my goshh i love lots .
FRK921 chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
oh wow...Bella!
barefoot.tonight chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
hey I like your story so far! why don't you write anymore? I wish you'd do ;)
fixati0ns chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
I can SO imagine Jasper singing 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies'!
BoOk-WoRm-4-LyF chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
plz update, btw congratz on turning 14, my 14th birthday was about 8 days after urs, lol, anyway, great story plz update
ARTFUL-DODGE-FTW chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
please write more of this story soon i love it so... much it rox
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »