Reviews for Fix Him
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
wow wow wow beautifully done, the emotions Rose experienced - you captured it perfectly. And you really did your research on regeneration! Good Stuff :)
ElizabethGMontgomery chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
This made so very much sense to my brain, it's a little scary! When I first saw the scene in season 3 where Martha and the Doctor sat in that alley and he told her about Gallifrey...I was a little miffed! Why hadn't he sat and told that to Rose...and yet, it felt like Rose knew...

This chapter is now the explination in my head for how she knew.

So very glad that you did all that digging on wikipedia..well worth it and your knowledge shines in the plotline.

Keep it up!

Lizzie
ElizabethGMontgomery chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
You made me tear again.

But how could I be angry about that when this is so very lovely and you are so kind to share and besides, if I get all angry at you, you may quit sharing and how could I bear that so here is me, not being angry at the fact that you made me cry. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea for the journal. Can I steal that idea for one of my HP stories? Simply brill.

"Rose couldn’t help smile when she saw all seven Harry Potter books gathered together on the shelf, bracketed on one side with at least two dozen Nora Roberts romance novels, and the complete works of William Shakespeare on the right."

How did you know that this is exactly what I have on some of my bookshelves? :) Except my Nora Roberts got taken over by the Twilight series...

This review is getting way to long and rambly...and I need to go to chapter two...

You should be proud my dear...excellence is in front of my eyes!

Later!

Lizzie
Lilmissxx chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
:D

Can't wait for the rest.

Nice to see some interaction from the TARDIS as well.

LJ