Reviews for Princess of Thieves
KairiLuv chapter 1 . 6/10
I have read this story 3 times. I kid you not! I am in love with your writing style and how youve given one of my fav pairings life! Hopefully if and when the remake of FF7 comes about it'll bring more Yuffentines!
Chiel Chielo chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
I like this fanfiction the Yuffentine is really working well, but sometimes it give a cancer when it comes to ZackTifa moment. I think Tifa is being a bitch leaving Cloud when she said she would give them a chance
and the ZackTifa smut, ewww... thats gross
okay better read another chapter to know what happen next
anonMOS chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I read the story and I honestly hated it. The sexism was the story's biggest problem, and it only got much, MUCH worse. At first it was simply annoying. "Even with my supreme SOLDIER training, I'd be no match for TIFA!" or having the two female leads easily pull one over and humiliate SEPHIROTH, the boss of the freakin' game... in addition to much more praise heaped on them while making the guys petty dicks,, bad enough. Having Aerith, one of the sweetest characters in the game turn into a f*cking rapist, and have Tifa, the love of his life and everyone else, including his BEST FRIEND blame Zack for being raped... That's when this story f*cked itself. You went too far with that and the b/s/ reasoning made it all the worse. "He shouldn't have been so stupidly drunk!" At his own bachelor party? When he had no way of knowing something like that would happen? Last I checked, Tifa was completely wasted at her own party. Had Sephiroth(kudos on making him a perverted thug) raped her in her drunken state, would you have everyone in the story blame Tifa for being drunk at her own party, and force her to take care of his child? No, of course not, because he's a man, and she's a woman and you obviously can't comprehend a horrific act like rape being treated like that when the victim isn't a man. Your weak attempt to have Zack call her out(on something besides what he should have) did absolutely nothing to amend what you wrote, and in my mind only made it worse. He calls her out for keeping the baby a secret but not for blaming him for being violated? The skewed priorities speak for themselves, and THEN you went and outdid yourself in depravity, rewarding the rapist by having her win a date with Ol' Seph. This is one of the most disgusting fics I've ever had the displeasure of reading, and I'm disgusted at your treatment of the characters I love and your belief in that horrific double standard.
Jenmoon1 chapter 33 . 12/1/2013
love y/v really good story
Lily chapter 33 . 7/27/2013
This is one of my favorite stories fromyour collection :) i love it i hope you make another story with yuffie and vincent :)
Yuff.Valen chapter 33 . 7/16/2013
Absolutely Loved It!

Awesome Story!

Read it 3 times now ..but still cant get enough...

Loved your characterization of Valentine...

Awesome Work!
Amiinyan chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow. I could see this like it was actually a movie as I was reading it. Bravo my dear, bravo.
Dani chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
Oh man! Shit just got real! O.o
damagectrl.07 chapter 33 . 5/2/2012
Well. That was an emotional roller coaster.

I love Yuffie's humor. That's probably my favorite thing about this fic. It made me giggle like a lunatic. Her comebacks and remarks... Everything. You've made me love her even more.

Your characterization of Vincent was good too. I really like it, despite being OOC sometimes. I'm used to reading Vincent being all broody and stuff. I'm glad they all got their happy endings despite all the struggles. Hallelujah. I really like the concept for this fic. Your AUs never fail to entertain me.

This fic made my heart ache in so many ways. You put me in so much emotional torture, lol. Nonetheless this was a very great read. By the way, you've made me dislike Lucrecia even more now, haha.

Thank you so much for making such a brilliant fic. I look forward to reading more of your work and please update Love Game soon! :)
Talonted chapter 33 . 10/27/2011
Ah, easily one of the best Final Fantasy stories I have ever read.

But still. 9.5/10. Because it was ZackTifa over CloudTifa. I have nothing against ZackTifa; I just have this preference of CloudTifa taking me over and making me grimace and scroll to the next part when I see ZackTifa. Oh well. Still awesome. I still happy dance.

My favorite part(s) of all time: Yuffie's nose breaking punch. That happened a few times within the story, which I thought was amazing. And the final one probably could have stopped Sephi's meteor attempt in the original game. Maybe. Probably.

The pregnancy thing was a big part, which shocked me slightly. I hadn't really expected it to blow Zack, Cloud, Tifa and Aerith as much as it did, but you really tied that one into the main-er plot well. I expected the part with Yuffie. Although I would have laughed if Vincent had been called "Vinnie" throughout the story and, since Vincent Godo is Vinnie, both would turn their heads at the name. Still. Awesome.

Ending was great! I'm glad they haven't stopped their thieving.

The only thing I'm down about is that there's not much of the other characters. (The other Turks, Barret, Denzel, Marlene, etc.)

Overall? Well, this story is both one of a kind and very enjoyable.

...Going off to read more of your works... Good luck with your writing and enjoy it!

Erilin-chan chapter 32 . 8/26/2011
Gahhh! Stop it, stop it, stop it! Stupid bloody fool he is! And Yuffie; FFS get it together! LOVED this chappie!
Erilin-chan chapter 31 . 8/26/2011
You couldn't help it could! Just add more fuel to an already burning relationship! Come on Yuffie; find that courage of yours! Lets face it 9 months time she'll need him back. How many broken noses is that for Lucrecia now? 3? 4? She sure isn't showing how bright she is!

Also random thought about the title, as much as I love the story. Why wasn't it called 'Queen of Thieves'? Still could just be because she's young...
Erilin-chan chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
I think the part I didn't like about this great action chappie was the fact that Loz was an accomplice, it just...I don't know made it slightly tense in a strange way. I like the part where Tifa took the bullet, fits her character well. Anyway cute fluff at the end and SephxAerith, hehe!
Erilin-chan chapter 29 . 8/26/2011
Let the battle commence! Love action/prep for action scenes! Time to kick that bastard's arse! When will Lucrecia re-appear I wonder.
Erilin-chan chapter 28 . 8/25/2011
Ouch this is dark! Although the wire-electricity idea is pretty good. I think perhaps they told her too much about their plan to make her forget V...anyway - seph and aeth, lol!