Reviews for Honour the Canon
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2016

Yessss.

Yeesssssss!

This is the BEST Sue-fic ever in all the history of Transformers Fanfiction. It's amazing. You're amazing. Thank you a trillion times for writing this gem! I am SO happy right now!

-Agent C.
Cashagon chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
"But I like this hammer." *side splitting laughter* That was too funny! The sheer ridiculousness was off the charts! My brother measured it. And now he's stuck in everything-is-Deadpool-mode. Now he's giving me a weird look as I type this review...

Cash is out. Peace!
Qwertzu chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
Thanks for the good laugh after a long day!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
This story is funny because it is so fucking random and ridiculous you have to laugh at the situations.
WrenchWielder chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Rolf, this was awsome! And pretty acurate in a hilarious way. Thanks for writing it!
inukagome15 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
*gets up from floor and cleans up keyboard*

Oh. My. God...

Pffft...

Yeah...I've never read something so hilariously funny before when it comes to Mary Sues. XD

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, you trumped the insanity with another bit of insanity! Mikaela loving Megatron? WTF? XD
janit3443 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Oh Primus! I'LL NEVER WRITE A MARY-SUE AGAIN! TT Okay, maybe I will, lol, but I'm definitely never writing anything that's so half-ass-I'm-the-center-of-the-universe MarySue... Not that I planned on it anyways but... *shrug* :P LoL, that was definitely pretty amazing! x3 I couldn't stop going 'wtf? where did that/they come from? What? WTF IS GOING ON!' lol, but then again, that's how plenty of stories are, as proved by this fic being based on our horrible, stereotype-fitting fandom... *dies*
Patcher chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard. It was awesome in its own way, with the crack and all. Well, I had a really, really good laugh.
femme4jack chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I really enjoyed this. It was totally hilarious and crackalicious.
animelover1993 chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Worst Fic.. ever..

I FREAKING LOVED IT!

I LOST it when Maggie proclaimed her love fer megatron. I almost tossed my lunch i was laughing so damn hard!

FIGHT AGAINST THE SUE~!
KnightDweller chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
those poor, poor canon-characters. ahem, that was oneo f the funniest parodies I've ever read. :D
Glass Lady chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
"Come to the dark side. We have cookies." Pure Epic win.

Best Mary-sue Parody I have ever read.
Httw chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I DIDN'T FAVORITE THIS THE FIRST TIME AROUND! That should indicate how amazing this story is.
Trapped in Reality chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
LOL. this was definitely an interesting read. Lots of crack.
Mr Crossover chapter 4 . 1/30/2010