Reviews for It's Just a Bet
No Account Please chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
wow what twist and a cliffhanger! lol, I was being really slow, I was like scar on belly, crying? hmm..lol than i realised lol! Anyway It's really, lol it is different from other player stories mainly because I don't think Bella's ever had a child! wait is that right? lol update soon i have to have it! lol
Kate chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
oh my gosh, UPDATE soon please
waterrockz chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
that was an amazing first chapter! i loved it and can't wait for more.
mamato chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
So far so good! I'd like to see where you go with this!
Jasper loves Alice chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
this story is hilarious please continue and quickly!
jennipher chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I tihnk i'm going to like it when you write the lemon! Really good.

Not the most origianly plot, but still good for a read. Update soon!

-btw, I love the way you're making Bella!
Batman4eva chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
wow so far so good i like it better wit edward the played and not bella the slut

update soon
weirdosaywhatt chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i lovw it!

update!
riya chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Great story! can't wait to read more. It's bloody brilliant!
xlittlexKarix chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
damn that was good! i like i like, its always different when bella isnt such a pushover hahahah.

keep it up! i hope to read more soon!

lil' Kari
oNeL0vE chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
this sounds interesting. keep gonin
RogueWriter14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Sounds interesting! But I have to agree with the person below me, I've seen this type of plot ALOT.

Maybe you could add something to it that'll spice it up, and not make it another cliche.

Well can't wait for your next update!
4everbellaxedward chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
oh... i love bella being strong and standing up for herself! buut.. no offense.. i've seen this type of story way to many times... edward does the bet... then falls in love and wants to change... bella finds out about the bet and gets in a huge fight with edwrd and then its all happily ever after?

if thats what happens... YAY! lol i love those stories.. but just a little predictible but you are a great writer! :) please dont take this personally, i just kind ahave seen this type of first chapter...

please tell me if i'm wrong... i'm just saying it.. i'm sorry i'm kind of straight up about stuff.

nice job :) my review may not sound like i do, but so far i love this story :) and its fine to have one story thats not al baased on your completely unique idea right? :)
joce992002299 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
loved it.

it sounds awsome
tisfortwilight chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
haha, i like it! especially bella's attitude. It's refreshing to see something besides the "oh my g-god! it's edward cullen, i'm in love!" If I really wanted to see that, i'd read the books.

good job! can't wait for the rest!
1,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 Next »