Reviews for It's Just a Bet
edwardxoxo chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
ahh omg from ayden's pov was so adorable,

especially the last part where he is like i want to colour :P
Innocent Lamb chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Waait I hadn't wondered about this till now but I really should have. Whose Ayden's dad?
Innocent Lamb chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
That was a great chapter! When Alice took Bella to the nurses office I thought Rose was going to be the nurse! Lolz!
Art.wings chapter 27 . 4/24/2009
Hey just read the story and I LOVED IT! I'm off to read the squeal!
Innocent Lamb chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
I love it! Well done!
Innocent Lamb chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
*Squeals* Bella was pregnant and the scar is from a c-section right? Ha! I knew it! soon as Charlie said that he had been crying for her all day I knew it...

Awesome story!
xoxoSandraa chapter 23 . 4/23/2009
omg i actually had tears in my eyes while i was reading especailly when edward was reading that note. I feel really bad for bella omg...
xoxoSandraa chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
omg do you think maybe is her period? cuz she did just have sex w/edward but idk
poprocker579 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OMG so good
azure0610 chapter 27 . 4/19/2009
Love the title.

Esme fainting, LMAO. Okay for the baby she cries, engaged she faints? WTF?

Carlisle had me rolling...well nearly rolling off the bed yet AGAIN!
azure0610 chapter 14 . 4/19/2009

Edward singing to his life! That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. It's TOO early in the morning for me to be bawling like this. It's after 5am.

Wonderful song! The fact that Edward brought him out speaks volumes. Why can't Jacob just go away!
azure0610 chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
OMG! I erupted into laughter at 5am in the morning when Charlie threw Jacob down the stairs! God I hope he's dead.

I rolled on my back on my bed laughing and I was a bit to close to the edge. I let out a yelp and balanced myself because I ALMOST rolled off the bed and it's a bit high off the ground. More than normal
dazzledtina chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
great story
MrsJakeBlack chapter 27 . 4/16/2009

that was so cutee

i loved that story

gona go start to read the sequal now lol
juliaSwan chapter 27 . 4/16/2009