Reviews for Paying a Debt
ulyferal chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I reviewed this elsewhere and was just reading some of my favorites when I came across this gem again. Since I obviously didn't comment here, I'll do it now. As a big Feral fan, I absolutely adore the way you laid this out. Yeah the pair were unfairly booted out but your take on Feral side of it was truly through provoking. They were loose cannons and not great at obeying orders, so Feral really didn't have a choice but its nice how you show he feels guilty about his part in the mess and his solutions were priceless. I do miss your writing SK work but understand how it is to want to branch out into original fiction. You do have the style and voice down really well and I wish you good luck in your endeavors.
Anubis Soundwave chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I like the take on Feral, as well as the surprise on our beleaguered feline cop knowing Our Heroes' identities. Also, your story's a new look at Feral and the Swat Kats relationship.

This story has good narrative flow, but I (and this is a humble opinion) would have liked to see some dialogue reflecting Feral's attitude along with it. However, as the reader is looking directly into his mind, this structure's fine as-is.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
i really like this one. makes you wonder though why didn't they give feral more of a personality in the series? oh well,still a great short story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Quite interesting. Yeah, Feral really made a mistake; sure, Chance and Jake were suppossed to obey him, but they were about to capture Megakat City's most dangerous villain, and couldn't miss that chance.

If you reply this, please do it via e-mail. I have server problems.

Keep the good writing.
Nicky4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was exteremely well done and definately a different take on why Commander Feral acts the way he does.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Feral's POV was interesting,the story is well job, keep it up.
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
really great very intrestin is there more..? keep it up ;)
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Alright! A other Feral fan and I love this! Fenially somone write it from Feral point of view rather then the SWAT Kats! But your right, Furlong and Clawson do have prombles with taking orders. If only they could realzied that but no, they think their right no matter what. If they don't listen to their commader office serious things could have happen, their missions could have faild, commanders could be hurt, themselves as well or worst they could cause the death of a follow teammate or parnter. But that just don't see that *shakes head*.

A other thing was how Feral knew it was them as the SWAT Kats. Feral ani't dumb as much as people would like to believe, it didn't become Commander from kissing up. He work hard on it and then some of couse he would know that Clawson and Furlong would be T-Bone and Razor. Figures that Feral would help them and kept it a sercet. I so love this! I hope you come out with more Feral fics!