Reviews for While it Heals
MooseFlower chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Oh man you are a brave person to look up that information for accuracies sake. I wouldn't have o_o
crispybutts chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
this is awesome. update?
LoneBoy7 chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Sweetness! (nothing to do with the chocolate bar)

DId i mention how entertaining this is?

Well, its very entertaining
goneforeverunusedaccount chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
very nice. update soon!
Solkongen chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Wow... I wanted to check if this story had done any progress just because I was bored. I didn't actually think something would have happened, I seriously thought you ended it at Chapter 3. "I wanted to test this just in case, but... I never thought it would actually happen." Guess who I quoted?

Anyway, new chapter as well written (perhaps even better)than the other ones. You really know how to write. And I also think you wrote Matt's character really well, I see what you mean when you're sating he write himself - when you read the story, you get kind of the same feeling. Keep up the good work, and please update a little sooner this time. Otherwise you'll just confuse us all again :-).
Living in a fantasy chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
I like how Matt cooks xD It's amazing. If only I could cook that way and be lucky enough to make the meal taste good haha
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
So far as I know, Matt's eyes could be any colour. THose goggles are tinted, after all :) Really good work. I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Matt is being a brat. Poor Mello.

-Stardust.
bookchic23 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Y'know, I wrote a story about Matt takin care of Mells after he explosion, too, bu yours is TONS better and Much more in canon. I feel a bit quelled... But good job.
goneforeverunusedaccount chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
that was really good! update soon, of course.
Living in a fantasy chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
You're doing a very good job with a post explosion story. Very realistic. I like how you characterize Matt, freaked out by Mello's injury but not useless because of it, laid back and a bit serious, you did very well with him
Solkongen chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
This is a really good story. I read it two times so far, the first time I wasn't actually registered. Anyway, great job! I like the way you picture Matt (and Mello, but mostly Matt). It really fits on the little you saw to his character. And seriously, looking up burns... I must say, that deserves an applause! And by the way, you're really good at picturing the personalities of the different characters. Also, good and refreshing finally to make something about romance and... stuff like that, to make the friendship the main subject makes the story a great read.
kattoyMM2 chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
If this is volume 9 and on, Matt is a minor, but not Mello...wait, yes he is. For a month at least.

Either who, great story! And I would really like to see a shounen-ai companion story.
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Interesting idea. I like how you portrayed Matt, and I can't wait for Mello to show up. Great job. :D
Bre Henson chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
*high fives for not adding yet another yaoi story to *

You are definately more dedicated than I am; looking up images of burns...

This chapter was really awesome too! :)
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is really good!

I didn't think the chapter was too long, by the way.

I hope you update soon!