Reviews for The Hardest Question
theoriginalmeathead chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
very well written. nice work. :-)
e-ellens chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
OMFG! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! and i quite literally was intending that to be yeling. I thought it was the most bittersweet/sad/romantic story ever!

e-ellens
kuroraikou chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Nice. You're right, it's not the faerytale ending. But it was still happy. Which is good.

Good job. Like you said, probably the best thing you've ever written. I'm so proud of you! Have a cookie! *COOKIE*
kuroraikou chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
WOW. That took a while to read. XD

Interesting way of doing it. I like that each chapter is a different style of writing. It's kinda neat. :)
kuroraikou chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Wow. Just...wow. This is really good; the idea is pretty common, but the way you're writing it makes it way different than all the other flapdoodle out there.
bandgeek10182 chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
its neat how u took what "appeared" to happen in the book and twist it into what "really" went on
Leon2108 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Great story, defineatly liked the different writting styles, and would like to see more of this if you could, it was an interesting idea.
kuroraikou chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, intrigued am I!

This looks like it's going to get really good really fast. :)

No lies. I can't wait till my brain is functioning in a manner that will allow me to read the rest of it.
vegaslunatic chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
perfectly written
vegaslunatic chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
awesome! perfectly written
jayley chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
that was a really good story...infidelity and all! and the ending was really good too, throwing in that to say 'all was well' was just a storybook ending, and then ending with 'nothing ever ends', clever!
madara-sama chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
a brilliant story that i look forward to finishing keep up the good work
bandgeek10182 chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
i think i like crossroads style the best cuz i like to know what the characters are thinking. it seems real to me.

i also just love this story in general
bandgeek10182 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
love it!
cruelist chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
This chapter is quite interesting in a way that you described a journey in (raw) a year timeline, with various way of telling the events. Some might consier this chapter as the most complicated of three. but hey that's creativity right.. so keep on writing.. and one more thig.. that's a nice job you did you know...