Reviews for Together
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Tbh I love the mitchie/tess pairing and wish that there was more of it
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Good story. Haven't seen the movie so don't know much about the chars but have read a few before so overall good story nice and compact for a one shot
Dontay chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Love it. Favorited.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Yay some more! Please please write more Camp Rock Fan Fiction! I freakin' love it! You totally rock fem-slash so could you please write a Caitlyn/Mitchie one or a Caitlyn/Tess or another Mitchie/Tess? Ok i'm a tad obsessed, but you are amazing at writing them ]
DemzRulez2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
can i just ask what does ooc mean
Angoisse chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Hahahaha I'm okay with an OOC Tess if it's cute :D
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
aaw cute
sayfriendandenter chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
O.K. so for some strange reason, I really, really liked that. It was so cute! You did an awesome job!

livelaughlove,

kitty .
iwantfifaonline chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
well if yur hoping for criticism yur not gonna get it from me cuz i luved it!
chuckles10 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
very nice. continue with this, i love it.
JBPones chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I loved this! It was so well written and it's like, cooler then cookies! Okay maybe not...but it's cooler then toast!
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Ahh i loved this. x]
StrugglingHero chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Hi!

I just wanna say that I really love this pairing. You are correct in your observation that Tess was little OOC. She seemed obviously weak and needy at the beginning but she seemed much more in character as this piece went along.

Thank you for the read and I'm glad to have found this fic. I think this is the ONLY the 2nd Mess fic I've read. I'm really glad I found this fic amongst all the non-Camp Rock stories in the Camp Rock section.
1551004 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This was a pretty great one shot. I don't ususally read slash, but this caught my attention and I'm glad I read it. I really liked this. It was extreamly well written :)

I was wondering: what's OOC? I didn't get what you meant by Tess because I'm an idiot who isn't down on the FanFiction lingo quite yet.
Love.is.like.a.drug chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aww, I liked it. You should write more with this pairing.