Reviews for Laughter is Love, So Please Don't Cry
The most beautiful of lies chapter 13 . 5/4
To much aang man kaatara needs more Toph x Sokka! XD
The most beautiful of lies chapter 4 . 5/3
Aaaaaaghahahahahahaha! LOVING the Toph X Sokka! And the Aang x Kaatara! Ahagahaha! Im glad these two broke up in this...is that bad? X.x
Guest chapter 22 . 3/10/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING UGHH FEEELS
7HFEstorque chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Wow, very dramatic. Great story, helped me kill a whole day of do-nothing-day
Misstress Minerva chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
This piece was gorgeous! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. It brightened my day!
Misstress Minerva chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
FYI... you're description of Stonehenge absolutely made this chapter for me! I LOVE IT!
Winters firefly chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
That was an amazing story I loved everything!
xKajarx chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
I really like your story. Is Meng a canon character? I really liked the way you portray her, and her relationship with Aang. The Tokka is different from others that I read, and Im eager to read on
thesoulcakeduck chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
lol this is a very good fanfic, but the only thing i could think was that in the whole gaang, the only one getting laid was Appa! hahaha seriously, you made me laugh out loud several times:)
littlemelonatplay chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
I was wondering if you'd bring in Meng. It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to his breakup with the "Floozy" and I'm glad you made her pretty. Just so there's no confusion, I am an Aang and Katara fan despite my animosity toward Katara right now.
littlemelonatplay chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
First of all, the emotions of Aang come through very clearly (it made me sad, reading how he felt when Katara said that stuff) and I also enjoy not having to decode what you've written since your grammar is decent. You know, I don't have a strong opinion on whether or not someone should stick with their first boyfriend. However, we've all seen this show and the relationship between Aang and Katara is strong. They've been through tough situations that lots of people never face. Therefore, I believe they're relationship would endure. So I think Katara is being absolutely awful here.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
My cousin is a lot older than me and she married the only boyfriend she ever had. They've been happily together for about twenty something years, married almost as long (they dated about three years). I just thought I'd mention that fact since it sorta came up in this chapter.
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 22 . 2/22/2011
I just love sweet Tokka stories. I must admit this was a really long, but well written story. I loved the whole thing from the fights and the drama. I absolutely fell in love with it.
Kataang36 chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
This was an awesome story. Totally awesome. KATAANG AND TOKKA RULE! Sorry, just had to say that. You should make a sequel to this.

Your fan,

Kataang36
tsukikasai chapter 22 . 2/19/2011
i loved this story, eveyone was so in character, and i think you ended it really well:)!

TOKKA FOREVER XD