Reviews for Mellow Out
SoGroundedNow chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
ILOVETHISSOMUCH.

;3
Serendipital chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
This was great! Thanks for writing.
a. Rose. r chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Well. B certainly scares the living shizz outta' me in this chapter. And doesn't it feel wonderful to know something a character doesn't? I mean, just screaming out loud, "Holy crap! Listen! LISTEN! HE HAS A GODDAMN SHINIGAMI, DON'T YOU GET IT? MY GOD, IT'S SO OBVIOUS! HOW COME YOU CAN'T SEE IT, BEE-OCH? SERIOUSLY, LOOK!" and then realizing there's both no chance of her actually finding out since she doesn't have the knowledge we do about Shinigami bastards, the eyes, etc., AND that there is a pun about 'seeing it'? Haha. Seeing it. SEEing it. SEEING it. SEEING IT. Teehee.
Silver Sounds chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
awa! this was a really good story! i cant wait to have a look at the sequel !
Fran the Frog chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Whie, what a wonderful fanfic! I thank you for your awesomeness x3
Kavyle chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
Aw, it ended. (

Now to go on to the next story! XD
Kavyle chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
I LoL'd at the hidden message. XD

Aww... That's cute how she doesn't want him to leave. . Well, I guess I wouldn't either, but still... Cuteness. D
Kavyle chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Aww, that's so sad. And, being the weird fangirl as I am, I was twisting a strad of my hair in a loop and when I read that... I nearly yanked my hair out. XD
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2009
This story was amazing. -

Just wondering if you've every read Death Note 13: How to read. Because there's a short at the end of it that has something in it called a Death Eraser. With the Death Eraser you can erase people's names who've been written in the Death Note, and they'll come back to life.

What you came up with was incredibly creative though. You are a decent writer.
Ganta chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
Awesome is all i have to say. And yay for sequels!
1714998 chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
i love this story! definately favs. i sohohoho glad youll be sequeling (not squealing, that would just be random) i would go right to the next story but i have homework. its 20 min short of 4 in the morning and i still didnt start my homework. :P i suck big time. but then again the next story will motivate me!
Coryx chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
I found the hidden message! :D Whoo!

...this isn't going to turn LxOC, is it? Jeez, for someone who is notorious for avoiding romance in her reading material and writing, I sure seem to see it all over the place... All the LxLight fanfics must be getting to me. :/ PLEASE NO. I NEED...TO STOP... READING...FANFICTION. Argh. It's been worse since I discovered proxy sites... Now I can even access it when Dad blocks it... IT'S A DRUG. SERIOUSLY. I need to go to FFAA (Fan Fiction Addicts Anonymous) or something...

I like Alpha... She's cool. :) AND L! :D

This story is probably unique in that it has Toddler!Mello (and not-so-Toddler!Mello), Matt, and Near. And L before he actually decided his calling. I kinda like your version of Younger!L...
Twitch-Lawliet chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
Just read the new chapters...two words.

Fucking brilliant.

Really well written, maybe better than King's Note. Defo looking forward to the sequel.

Twitch
Bsnowflake chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
HA

it has gotten even and write more ok,i totally love it and i am so glad that you brought L and watari back to ,can't wait for more
askw chapter 11 . 12/8/2008
ha ha ha

i lose my writing utensils at the most inopportune times, too.

you write all the characters so well.

Matt's gotten more entertaining, too. :)

waaiting for a sequel. dont take too long.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »