Reviews for Tethered to the Darkness
lozzyluvscats chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was very sweet.

Lovely.
Synnove chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is good - I love it. Welcome to the fandom.
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Great story! That would have been a great scene!
shipper1013 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
What a way to get into the fandom! I absolutely adored IWTB. Enjoy the nine seasons of greatness you have ahead of you. And your fic is brilliant, well done. :D
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
oh, i loved that! that is so what should have happened! but i think it was nice of Chris to put that little bit in after the credits just for us x-philes who knew he'd do something like what i mean?it was nice.
geller516 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
i thought this was really cute! and i got into it now too but i had watched some of the show before haha. well great story!
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very cute story! I really liked it! Please go watch the movie again and again. It was in 4th and now we need to bring it's box office earnings even higher! Maybe u will get more fantastic story ideas out of it!
TeeFly chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow that was really cute! So sweet...it made me cry. And it is cool that you liked the movie...I loved it...stupid critics don't know what they are talking about...anyway cute story you should definately write more!

~TeeFly~
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
First of all, that was a really good fic, particularly for a first-timer for the genre. Secondly, welcome to the fandom! It's wonderful and addictive and AWESOME. Enjoy, and thanks for putting stuff out there.
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Yes, it is a good little fic. I'd love to see what other ideas you have.
cwgirlup chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Very sweet :) This movie rocked - no matter what the critics say!
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was beautiful.I loved it.
CSM chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Its nice to hear someone got hooked on the show from watching the new movie :D

i love this and i think you should continue with it:D i hope you write more :D
Winter Blaze chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
It's good. And I wish this would have happened as well. Instead of seeing them on a little boat.